KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The death of George Floyd/Chauvin guilty

The death of George Floyd/Chauvin guilty
Started by: tru-marvell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (130): « First ... « 122 123 [124] 125 126 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tagm4g
Are these just automated responses based on an annoyance algorithm?

yes

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2021 10:06 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by ares834
As far as I'm aware, yeah it's up to the judge but they tend to rely on precedent. Realistically, he'll serve his sentences concurrently and he'll probably be sentenced for under 20 years. But who knows.

Personally, I'm hoping he gets the full time for second degree as well which, after a bit of research, is apparently 40 years.

He's 45 now, so 40 years without early parole will do. Hopefully it's that. But you're probably right, 20 or less.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 21st, 2021 10:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

FYI, Derek Chauvin won’t be in general population with other inmates when he’s incarcerated. Chauvin will be placed in protective custody administrative segregation because of his notoriety and his former status as a police officer. Chauvin will be locked up in his own personal cell for 23 hours a day with one hour of outside recreation or dayroom time every day, and will have shower privileges five times a week. Not to mention three hot meals a day, a mattress, full medical and dental coverage, and commissary access.

I used to be a prison guard.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 21st, 2021 10:50 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tagm4g
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
yes
Well what were they hoping to achieve by annoying me?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2021 11:15 PM
Tagm4g is currently offline Click here to Send Tagm4g a Private Message Find more posts by Tagm4g Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

data

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2021 11:56 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tagm4g
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2021 12:06 AM
Tagm4g is currently offline Click here to Send Tagm4g a Private Message Find more posts by Tagm4g Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
FYI, Derek Chauvin won’t be in general population with other inmates when he’s incarcerated. Chauvin will be placed in protective custody administrative segregation because of his notoriety and his former status as a police officer. Chauvin will be locked up in his own personal cell for 23 hours a day with one hour of outside recreation or dayroom time every day, and will have shower privileges five times a week. Not to mention three hot meals a day, a mattress, full medical and dental coverage, and commissary access.

Not sure if a better or worse situation for a person to be locked up alone, or locked up with other inmates.

On one hand, you're in there with the scum of the earth. On the other, solitary will get awfully lonely. Studies show what social isolation does to people.

Personally, I think I'd rather be dead then face a life in solitary.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2021 12:07 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tagm4g
Restricted

Account Restricted

You got me all wrong. You could torture me to death and still get nothing. 🖕

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2021 12:07 AM
Dadudeman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
"Thank god" is just a figure of speech.

Now thank god there wasn't a single Broly, Surt or Silent Master in that "common sense" jury. Cos it would have been a hung jury and the country would have to go through this again.

You sound like a true idiot right now. Perhaps you should have your brain checked?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2021 12:44 AM
Dadudeman is currently offline Click here to Send Dadudeman a Private Message Find more posts by Dadudeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tagm4g
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dadudeman
You sound like a true idiot right now. Perhaps you should have your brain checked?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2021 01:12 AM
Impediment
Endless

How about both of you STFU and stay on topic?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2021 01:16 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tagm4g
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can we please act civil? Y'all are devolving back into the stone ages MY GOD

This site is going to shut.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2021 01:42 AM
Tagm4g
Restricted

Account Restricted

Too many chiefs, not enough Indians

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2021 02:25 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

doesn't matter... if someone wants him dead, it will happen and i will celebrate it

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2021 03:07 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tagm4g
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not about race dumbasses. Women aren't born they are made that's why we don't remember before 2 years old and bond with certain faces, I've seen chubby chasers and such

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2021 03:12 AM
SquallX

Originally posted by Robtard
You sound like a true idiot right now.

Since I’m quoting X, I assume to believe X to have been an idiot as Well?

You white liberals are not better than the racist white you claim to fight.

You are the same people that would call X, King, Carver, Sowell and so many other names like Uncle Tom or house ****** because they dare to think for themselves.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2021 07:55 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by SquallX
Since I’m quoting X, I assume to believe X to have been an idiot as Well?

You white liberals are not better than the racist white you claim to fight.

You are the same people that would call X, King, Carver, Sowell and so many other names like Uncle Tom or house ****** because they dare to think for themselves.

Now you sound like a true idiot making a silly strawman argument.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2021 03:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

thumb up for the info

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2021 10:28 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

So Ben Shapiro seems pretty butthurt over the guilty verdict.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2021 10:29 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Darth Thor
So Ben Shapiro seems pretty butthurt over the guilty verdict.

Lots of Rightist are, they expected (and hoped) Chauvin to get away with murder.

Case in point, Tim Pool claimed the trial was over and the defense had won days before it was actually over:

Originally posted by cdtm
Tim Pool is Tim Pooling as only Tim Pool can do.

He wandered into my feed from seeing Fact Fiend (Which I highly recommend for general laughs) and he kept going on about how the defense is perfect, the trials over, exonerated. Funny stuff.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2021 10:36 PM