KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Pick your team

Pick your team
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Mr Mind, Senior Cage, CTDM 6 28.57%
Diesel Dude, Delta, AHBI 7 33.33%
Carver, Trollberto, JBL’s Son 4 19.05%
Hulkster, Hulk is Hulk, Stiltman 4 19.05%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pick your team
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MrMind
ODG is legit, the other 2 are derpy as hell

and Abhi is at least equal to DS near the top

Rage will suffer a major heart attack once he sees how Moon Knight massacred his boy.

Old Post May 27th, 2020 11:54 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Rage will suffer a major heart attack once he sees how Moon Knight massacred his boy.

show me the scans my man

Old Post May 27th, 2020 11:56 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post May 27th, 2020 11:57 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 27th, 2020 11:59 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

And that's All-Father Thor laughing out loud

Third page makes it clear the upgrade from his solo book is not being ignored.

Old Post May 28th, 2020 12:01 AM
Diesldude

ODG is legit, the other 2 are derpy as hell

and Abhi is at least equal to DS near the top

ODG was a fellow Giants and Eli Manning fan. We had our disagreements but once we found this common ground it was all good.

Old Post May 28th, 2020 12:15 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

goddam new yorkers, but I don't watch football so I'm not the one to talk...

Old Post May 28th, 2020 12:23 AM
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Diesldude
nobody cares for LOB. :lol;

A RULER DOESN'T NEED VALIDATION, PEASANT TRASH!!!

Old Post May 28th, 2020 12:33 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
A RULER DOESN'T NEED VALIDATION, PEASANT TRASH!!!
just admit it, you’re yesterday’s news. Court jester isn’t amusing anymore so go check the plumbing. New function for you. House of El’s janitor.

Old Post May 28th, 2020 01:14 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

goddam new yorkers, but I don't watch football so I'm not the one to talk...
nobody’s watching anything these days.

Old Post May 28th, 2020 01:15 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Two people voted for Trollbert in sons, Must have been Carver and Trollbert.

Old Post May 28th, 2020 01:23 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulkster and Carver are THE only good ones on that poll, the rest are terrible at debating. laughing out loud anybody that thinks abhi, diesl, or mrmind is a "debater" is disqualified from giving ANY opinions period

Old Post May 28th, 2020 01:34 AM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Hulkster and Carver are THE only good ones on that poll, the rest are terrible at debating. laughing out loud anybody that thinks abhi, diesl, or mrmind is a "debater" is disqualified from giving ANY opinions period

Old Post May 28th, 2020 01:37 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey buddy, thanks for voting. So you don’t think your good or JBLs son? Outrageous I know.

Old Post May 28th, 2020 02:03 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Hey buddy, thanks for voting. So you don’t think your good or JBLs son? Outrageous I know.

Knew it, trollberto is insecure irl.

Old Post May 28th, 2020 03:22 AM
Diesldude

You’re a sack of shit and you’re full of it. You’re post is further proof that you’re a insecure and delusional individual with zero social skills. Just like your out of context cropped out scans and blatant lying.

I’ve been owning you three at the same time since the lockdown started. I made you run so many times you’re now appearing in carver’s rear view mirror. Get lost idiot, you should be used to it now. laughing out loud

Last edited by Diesldude on May 28th, 2020 at 04:23 AM

Old Post May 28th, 2020 04:17 AM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alberto is an idiot whom has no actual credibility, only his imagined fictional forum cred. The guy is a joke of the highest tier.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post May 28th, 2020 04:38 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

just admit it, you’re yesterday’s news. Court jester isn’t amusing anymore so go check the plumbing. New function for you. House of El’s janitor.

SUPERMAN'S PRESENCE AND DOMINANCE HERE IS ALL THANKS TO ME!!

YOU ARE AN AFTERTHOUGHT AND HAVE NO PRESENCE HERE!!!

Old Post May 28th, 2020 11:49 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud laughing out loud @diesl WHAT? WHEN? LOL

Last time i checked me and hulkster destroyed so you bad on the Hyperion feat that you ran your ass off the thread and never once came back. NOW that was hilarious

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;pagenumber=19

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post May 28th, 2020 12:27 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

This was also hilarious

laughing out loud People in the 21st century still think Supes can beat Gladiator?

It TOOK a decade for Supes to finally destroy a planet something Gladiator's been doing for years.

Gladiator can move planets and collapse stars:

Superman isn't CONSISTENTLY portrayed at that level ^, idk how many times i gotta tell dudes that

the phuck? Superman destroyed a solar system just by sneezing.

Your dumbass tried to apply Silver Age Superman feat to REBIRTH Superman
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud THE ONLY one that thinks you're "GooD" is broly whos sucks off Superman as much as you do. and YOU know that. LOL

Old Post May 28th, 2020 12:35 PM