KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Should Trump Be Indicted and Stand Trial for his Rape Allegations?

Should Trump be charged for the rape allegations and have Grand Jury review this?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
No, it is just more partisan hit jobs. 1 10.00%
No, the evidence isn't strong enough and they will never get a conviction. 2 20.00%
Yes, and the evidence is strong enough to get a conviction. 3 30.00%
Yes, evidence is strong enough for a conviction and Trump should be impeached if he gets indicted. 4 40.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Should Trump Be Indicted and Stand Trial for his Rape Allegations?
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

Should Trump Be Indicted and Stand Trial for his Rape Allegations?

Here are the Facts:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i'm pretty sure those tapes were "lost"

(please log in to view the image)

Should he be impeached for this, as well?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2020 01:33 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artol

Yes.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2020 01:36 PM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artol

I should perhaps clarify, I don't think there has been a president in the last 70 years that shouldn't be impeached and tried. Just for context. Trump seems somewhat less bad on the war crimes side, and worse on the personal crime side, I guess.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2020 02:02 PM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes

Old Post Jun 1st, 2020 04:30 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Artol
I should perhaps clarify, I don't think there has been a president in the last 70 years that shouldn't be impeached and tried. Just for context. Trump seems somewhat less bad on the war crimes side, and worse on the personal crime side, I guess.

Gotta agree.

All those ugly foreign wars and the killing of innocent people? Naaaah, f*ck that.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2020 04:59 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I voted for "No, not enough evidence" because we will likely never get an indictment without smoking gun evidence. There's plenty of accusations but not enough evidence to get something to stick.

Unless someone has something?

Do we have something solid like rapekit results?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2020 05:00 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Yes

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2020 05:04 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Yes

If you're answering me, the answer is a very solid "No."

If we did, Trump would be in prison and not the president.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2020 05:10 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

was answering the topic, Mister ItsAllAboutMe

Yes

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2020 05:12 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

was answering the topic, Mister ItsAllAboutMe

That's why I led my post off this:

Originally posted by dadudemon
If you're answering me...

thumb up

However, answering yes to the thread topic constitutes one of the 2 following responses:

Yes, evidence is strong enough for a conviction and Trump should be impeached if he gets indicted.

Yes, and the evidence is strong enough to get a conviction.

So my clarification includes the first clause of both the yes answers, I still am correct in directing my question at you. smile

Last edited by dadudemon on Jun 1st, 2020 at 05:33 PM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2020 05:30 PM
dadudemon

Yes.

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Yes

Since PVS wants to dodge my question, I have the same question for either of you two:

quote:
I voted for "No, not enough evidence" because we will likely never get an indictment without smoking gun evidence. There's plenty of accusations but not enough evidence to get something to stick.

Unless someone has something?

Do we have something solid like rapekit results?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2020 05:34 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

"REEEEEEEEEE", etc

Old Post Jun 1st, 2020 05:35 PM
Artol

Since PVS wants to dodge my question, I have the same question for either of you two:

I have to admit I was more answering your question in the body of the post, whether he should be impeached. I do think that there should be a trial on allegations of rape as a matter of principle, there are theories that some of the accusers were silenced (like the trial that was underway before his presidency), and even though I don't necessarily put stock in that, I believe that having rape prosecuted is a duty of a government and the right of everyone as citizens to expect from its executive. The alleged rapist becoming president of course complicates the matter, so perhaps there could be an investigatory committee in the house or senate, however of course that would be nothing but a partisan playball, like Bengazi was, like Russia and the Ukraine impeachment were. Every way I look at it, the people losing are the American people...

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2020 12:09 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

No

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2020 12:38 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have to admit I was more answering your question in the body of the post, whether he should be impeached. I do think that there should be a trial on allegations of rape as a matter of principle, there are theories that some of the accusers were silenced (like the trial that was underway before his presidency), and even though I don't necessarily put stock in that, I believe that having rape prosecuted is a duty of a government and the right of everyone as citizens to expect from its executive. The alleged rapist becoming president of course complicates the matter, so perhaps there could be an investigatory committee in the house or senate, however of course that would be nothing but a partisan playball, like Bengazi was, like Russia and the Ukraine impeachment were. Every way I look at it, the people losing are the American people...
thumb up great post!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2020 12:39 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

DDM have your positive views on Trump changed today? Do you think we need to investigate more or less since the Epstein Black Book. Or do you still feel let sleeping dogs lie?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2020 09:36 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, he should.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2020 09:41 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
DDM have your positive views on Trump changed today? Do you think we need to investigate more or less since the Epstein Black Book. Or do you still feel let sleeping dogs lie?

Which positive views?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2020 09:42 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which positive views?

so we are going to evade the question... really?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2020 09:44 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

How do you spend so much time in Africa wondering about Trump? Is it only because you know you can troll people online here?
When you read a bad thing about Trump, is it the first thing you do is say “I can post this on KMC!”

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2020 09:44 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote