KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Are SJW winning...or are real injustices being addressed/corrected?

Are SJW winning...or are real injustices being addressed/corrected?
Started by: tru-marvell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
He did indeed blame the victim.

George Floyd and the police are at fault for George Floyd's death. thumb up

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 05:34 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
You didn't read my post. A violent, multi-decade, career criminal, with fentanyl and meth in his blood, was unjustly killed by police when being arrested for committing a crime.

Had he not be high and trying to use counterfeit money, he may not have died that day but he would have died soon with those kinds of health problems and drug use. His choices led to a terrible outcome. Multiple decades of terrible choices.

When you commit a crime and get caught, your chances of death skyrocket. When you do meth, your chances of death skyrocket. When you do fentanyl, your chances of death skyrocket.

George Floyd was shitty human being making terrible choices. He's the wrong person to prop-up.

In regards to Breonna Taylor, none of these things apply to her. And her boyfriend had every right to defend himself and his GF from the tyrannical police.

Oof these facts are going to impact some fee fee's.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 05:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

George Floyd and the police are at fault for George Floyd's death. thumb up
Nah, reasonable force was not applied.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 05:35 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You didn't read my post. A violent, multi-decade, career criminal, with fentanyl and meth in his blood, was unjustly killed by police when being arrested for committing a crime.

Had he not be high and trying to use counterfeit money, he may not have died that day but he would have died soon with those kinds of health problems and drug use. His choices led to a terrible outcome. Multiple decades of terrible choices.

When you commit a crime and get caught, your chances of death skyrocket. When you do meth, your chances of death skyrocket. When you do fentanyl, your chances of death skyrocket.

George Floyd was shitty human being making terrible choices. He's the wrong person to prop-up.

In regards to Breonna Taylor, none of these things apply to her. And her boyfriend had every right to defend himself and his GF from the tyrannical police.

That's nice. If the police did their job in processing him correctly (ie not crushing his neck), he wouldn't have been murdered.

Edit Whirly beat me to it:
Nah, reasonable force was not applied.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 05:38 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Oof these facts are going to impact some fee fee's.
^This is cheerleading

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 05:38 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
That's nice. If the police did their job in processing him correctly (ie not crushing his neck), he wouldn't have been murdered.

Edit Whirly beat me to it:
Bingo! thumb up

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 05:39 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm so sorry you can't be consistent.

One day you'll get there smile

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 05:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 05:52 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

My wife read you post Squall and sent it to her family in Wisconsin. They stated they all have experiences of racism and wondered why a black man might dismiss the concept of external racism. They asked if we had any evidence you were black. I replied I had never seen a picture of you but on forums you try and take people at face value. They said you had faceless value...

His parents are Haitian immigrants, and he is a first generation American, so that may be a factor as well. Black people who are perceived as "foreign" are often treated differently than those who are perceived as "native" or natural citizens.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 06:47 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

My wife read you post Squall and sent it to her family in Wisconsin. They stated they all have experiences of racism and wondered why a black man might dismiss the concept of external racism. They asked if we had any evidence you were black. I replied I had never seen a picture of you but on forums you try and take people at face value. They said you had faceless value...

Somehow you believe I care what your family thinks. It’s not my fault I was raised with a certain level of self importance and responsibility. My parents came from a 3rd world country were violence ran rampant.

It’s not my fault my parents worked their asses off so we would never be raised in the ghetto and be around drugs.

It’s also not my fault the ethics my father instill in me would have never let me join a gang.

If racism was such a big factor in stopping Blacks from becoming something, then I guess Michael Jordan, Thomas Sowell, Barrack Obama and many more successful black individuals missed that memo.

Yes racism is still alive, but claiming systematic racism stops you and not your own personal choices is the small and weak minded fools.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 06:57 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
His parents are Haitian immigrants, and he is a first generation American, so that may be a factor as well. Black people who are perceived as "foreign" are often treated differently than those who are perceived as "native" or natural citizens.
I don't disagree, is the only explanation to use individual heritage and experiences of racism to gaslight the very real racism faced by black people and communities across US and World.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 07:32 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I'm so sorry you can't be consistent.

One day you'll get there smile
Irony.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 08:09 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

I don't disagree, is the only explanation to use individual heritage and experiences of racism to gaslight the very real racism faced by black people and communities across US and World.

It is not racism that stops black from being successful. It is the government shitty practices, it is the shitty neighborhood, it is the lack of father figures in the household, but most importantly, it is the lack of self respect and responsibilities of ones own actions.

In the 50’s, even the early 60’s, the Black household with 2 parents where the in mid 70’s to 80 percentile. It wasn’t until the father figure was removed, by Democrat PRESIDENT might I add, did the figure shift the other way.

Like Thomas Sowell kindly put it, the Black family began to break down once affirmative action, minimum wage ages, and food stamps were introduced to us.

Back then before minimum wages, Young black men held the most jobs in all the other races in the US.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 09:15 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SquallX
Somehow you believe I care what your family thinks. It’s not my fault I was raised with a certain level of self importance and responsibility. My parents came from a 3rd world country were violence ran rampant.

It’s not my fault my parents worked their asses off so we would never be raised in the ghetto and be around drugs.

It’s also not my fault the ethics my father instill in me would have never let me join a gang.

If racism was such a big factor in stopping Blacks from becoming something, then I guess Michael Jordan, Thomas Sowell, Barrack Obama and many more successful black individuals missed that memo.

Yes racism is still alive, but claiming systematic racism stops you and not your own personal choices is the small and weak minded fools.

If his story is true it's quite racist how they started questioning your "blackness" because your views and experiences didn't align with their own.

I'm guessing they are Joe Biden fans.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 09:21 PM
SquallX

If his story is true it's quite racist how they started questioning your "blackness" because your views and experiences didn't align with their own.

I'm guessing they are Joe Biden fans.

I don’t mind anyone questioning my so called Blackness, because I’m proud of the man I’ve become so far.

Thomas Sowell is an economist that have spoken on the breakdown of the back family multiple times, he went to Harvard not because of affirmative actions, but because he had the grades for it.

Now don’t be me wrong, I’m not saying affirmative action was a bad thing back then, it wasn’t. But back then, affirmative action was only meant to open doors to blacks with the right grades to enter, not for blacks who felt entitled, but lacks the grades.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 09:27 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

It is not racism that stops black from being successful. It is the government shitty practices, it is the shitty neighborhood, it is the lack of father figures in the household, but most importantly, it is the lack of self respect and responsibilities of ones own actions.

In the 50’s, even the early 60’s, the Black household with 2 parents where the in mid 70’s to 80 percentile. It wasn’t until the father figure was removed, by Democrat PRESIDENT might I add, did the figure shift the other way.

Like Thomas Sowell kindly put it, the Black family began to break down once affirmative action, minimum wage ages, and food stamps were introduced to us.

Back then before minimum wages, Young black men held the most jobs in all the other races in the US.
Whilst you have your opinion and it is yours, my wife says structural inequality, discrimination and racism is a problem in the US and she has experienced it there first hand. This comes from a woman who has a masters degree so is far from stupid or lazy.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 09:30 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don’t mind anyone questioning my so called Blackness, because I’m proud of the man I’ve become so far.

Thomas Sowell is an economist that have spoken on the breakdown of the back family multiple times, he went to Harvard not because of affirmative actions, but because he had the grades for it.

Now don’t be me wrong, I’m not saying affirmative action was a bad thing back then, it wasn’t. But back then, affirmative action was only meant to open doors to blacks with the right grades to enter, not for blacks who felt entitled, but lacks the grades.

Yes, there was definitely a time when it was needed. These days it is more your class that nets you privilege and not your race.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 09:34 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, there was definitely a time when it was needed. These days it is more your class that nets you privilege and not your race.
Class is always a factor, as is culture, but so is race. It is a combination and each person lives a different life. You can't work, not because you are lazy or stupid but because of circumstance. Many things conspire against people and weigh heavy alone or in combination. If you are poorly educated and white, you still are less likely to be killed if you have an interaction with the Police than a black man of the same socioeconomic demographic.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 09:40 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Class is always a factor, as is culture, but so is race. It is a combination and each person lives a different life. You can't work, not because you are lazy or stupid but because of circumstance. Many things conspire against people and weigh heavy alone or in combination. If you are poorly educated and white, you still are less likely to be killed if you have an interaction with the Police than a black man of the same socioeconomic demographic.

If you're poorly educated and white you're also less likely to commit violent crime and murder than a black man.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 09:46 PM
SquallX

Whilst you have your opinion and it is yours, my wife says structural inequality, discrimination and racism is a problem in the US and she has experienced it there first hand. This comes from a woman who has a masters degree so is far from stupid or lazy.

Of course there’s racism! It’s because people are stupid. One is not borne racist, it is thought to us. Racism will never go away for the simple fact is this, every time we try to move forward, white liberals brings it up.

Like Morgan Freeman says, the best way to beat racism in this day and age is to stop talking about it. Just like when the interviewer ask him about black history and says it’s stupid. He ask the interviewer how many months is his white history. The interviewer claims he was Jewish. Morgan pushes him ask him why not? And he claimed he did not want just a mere month.

As for your wife, I’m sorry she was met with such scums, but It does not mean inequality is structural in this country. It is individuals.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 09:46 PM