KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Are SJW winning...or are real injustices being addressed/corrected?

Are SJW winning...or are real injustices being addressed/corrected?
Started by: tru-marvell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

Who are "you guys"?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2020 12:06 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tru-marvell

Anyone who is persistent in this nearly exhausted conversation of past injustice.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2020 12:10 PM
tru-marvell is currently offline Click here to Send tru-marvell a Private Message Find more posts by tru-marvell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tru-marvell
Anyone who is persistent in this nearly exhausted conversation of past injustice.
thumb up
Originally posted by Silent Master
Who are "you guys"?
The Voltron collective.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2020 12:12 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Which is who?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2020 12:12 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Which is who?
The KMC Alt-right hate machine.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2020 12:16 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://youtu.be/5daNMXer2UQ

Thomas sowell, on why systemic racism is bullshit

https://youtu.be/zgUjCK2jMp0

Larry elder on why systemic racism is bullshit

https://youtu.be/ggk5JglQskU

A dialouge between glen lowry and john mcwhorter about race and policing

https://youtu.be/1sV5qU6e-YY

Coleman hughes on why systemic racism is bullshit.

https://youtu.be/UPiNiTwf5bM

John mcwhorter and coleman hughes talk about how white guilt anti racism is analogous to religious structuring.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2020 03:43 PM
ilikecomics is currently offline Click here to Send ilikecomics a Private Message Find more posts by ilikecomics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don know if it's my perception, but in the more stable and less racist 2021 world, a lot of posts in this thread seem on reflection race-baiting at best and racist or worse, perhaps not even at most unpleasant.

Thoughts?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2021 02:27 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

mentally ill and deranged, as well.

poor voltron no

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2021 02:36 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
mentally ill and deranged, as well.

poor voltron no
Certainly unpalatably odd imo.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2021 02:39 PM
cdtm

There's some pretty dramatic shifts happening right now from one end of society to another.

https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/...lags-racetracks

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/10/...ules-urban.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/me...etoric-n1229101

“Young black men have a very different experience with law enforcement in this nation than white people, and that’s their impression and experience and we need to be sensitive to that and do all we can to change it,” Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., told his GOP colleagues yesterday

There are many other examples, there iare growing international protest movements happening

https://www.businessinsider.com/pho...protests-2020-6

Tip of the iceberg.

Blacks still get priced out of apartment complexes. They still have trouble getting loans. They still suffer a two tier justice system.

Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, and Louis Farrakhan all pointed this out. No one listened because of the "anti-semetic" charges.

Since Jews are factually overrepresented in many institutions and services that negatively impact blacks, and these black leaders were trying to shame the Jewish community into policing their own (Which never works. You can recognize systemic problems in many things, but never the Jewish community. Even if its true.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2021 02:44 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Tip of the iceberg.

Blacks still get priced out of apartment complexes. They still have trouble getting loans. They still suffer a two tier justice system.

Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, and Louis Farrakhan all pointed this out. No one listened because of the "anti-semetic" charges.

Since Jews are factually overrepresented in many institutions and services that negatively impact blacks, and these black leaders were trying to shame the Jewish community into policing their own (Which never works. You can recognize systemic problems in many things, but never the Jewish community. Even if it's true.)
Antisemitism isn't an answer for systemic racism. Your post is a bit of bait and a bit of red herring on the end of the hook, pal.

Last edited by Old Man Whirly! on Apr 10th, 2021 at 02:51 PM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2021 02:48 PM
Klaw
Sigma Male

SJWs are winning unfortunately.

Anything that criticizes their "protected groups" is automatically labeled as sexist, racist etc.

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2021 02:56 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Antisemitism isn't an answer for systemic racism. Your post is a bit of bait and a bit of red herring on the end of the hook, pal.

And is criticism of Israel anti-semitism? Is it anti-semetic to point out zionism policies harm Palestinians?

Then why is it anti-semetic to point out majority of landlords in New York City are jewish? And that those same land lords priced out black tenants?

As a politician has done, and been raked over the coals for it:

He’s also back to blaming the displacement of Harlem’s black and Hispanic residents on “greedy Jewish landlords,” in comments that have gained national attention in recent days.

quote:
“Harlem was 90% black and Latino,” Lopez-Pierre told the Forward. “And now it is 65% black and Latino. So what we’ve seen is black and Latino people be forced out of their apartments by greedy landlords. Eighty percent of the landlords are Jewish in Harlem.”

But maybe this is a bad example.

So I'll ask an open ended question:

Is all criticism of the jewish community anti-semitism?

Is it anti-semetic to even talk about jewish interests?

As indeed many jews themselves talk about their own interests, as I can post many examples of.

Serious questions, by the way. I can't see a way not to be anti-semetic, if it means pointing out representation in areas that harm blacks makes you anti-semetic, as it most definitely does.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2021 05:20 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Go kill yooouuurrrseeelf!!’n hahahahahhaa

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 09:40 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote