KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The GDF Septic Tank (Official Off Topic)

The GDF Septic Tank (Official Off Topic)
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1186): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I would love honest discourse but I struggle when views are abhorrent and people gaslight about murder etc. This place is less a joke and more Stormfront half the time.

I don't know that I have seen any extreme views. It doesn't get irritating until people jump from arguing their to straight bashing each other like children.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 11:12 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
ffs broly you were throwing a fit because whirly posts threads, and I merely pointed out that you had 23 threads on the front page versus whirly's 9. The only one whining about thread posting was you. nobody else.
Although Voltron did join in, but you know, that's on them.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 11:12 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Rob is a friend, even if we've never met. Internet friendship is a real thing.

Rob's PM wasn't malicious or underhanded.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 11:13 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by socool8520
I don't know that I have seen any extreme views. It doesn't get irritating until people jump from arguing their to straight bashing each other like children.
I think perhaps you have a different opinion on what's extreme.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 11:13 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I would love honest discourse but I struggle when views are abhorrent and people gaslight about murder etc. This place is less a joke and more Stormfront half the time.

Yet when both DDM and I supplied you with more information about a shooting, did you attempt to have a honest discourse or did you accuse us of gaslighting/using biased sources?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 11:14 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

I think perhaps you have a different opinion on what's extreme.

I may. I haven't seen outright hate for a group but I also can't weed through the tons of bashing to find them either. What is extreme to you?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 11:14 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: The GDF is a cesspool

Originally posted by Impediment
Bait threads.
Troll threads.
Unnecessary news threads.
Necro-bumping threads.
Back & Forth dick waving threads.
Juvenile threads.
Stupid and banal threads.
Sock character threads.

More than half of these threads belong in the OTF. Just because KMC is at a snail's crawl by the few but remaining faithful doesnt' mean that we can't have a modicum of civility and seriousness.

The General Discussion Forum is now the equivalent of a short bus of people wearing helmets.

Have fun destroying what's left of KMC.

I'll keep to other branches of the board.

This is the Wild West, son. That’s the beauty of it. This place if therapeutic to act belligerent on.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 11:15 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I may. I haven't seen outright hate for a group but I also can't weed through the tons of bashing to find them either. What is extreme to you?
A lot of what I see here.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 11:17 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

That was specific. thanks

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 11:19 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Both Bada and Imp lurk the GDF, Backfire too but less so, you can see their names browsing.

You were out of control and I know you and Imp are friends, or friendly and he was on. So I sent him a PM seeing if he could reason with you in private.

if you want to pretend I tried to get you banned, whatever. But ask him my sentiment in the PM I sent him.

Bada couldn’t care what goes on here anymore and I don’t think Imp really does unless he has to be notified but even if he did that’s not the issue.

The issue is the double standard.

There was no “meltdown” I was off work today watching re runs on Yellowstone and thought I would make some moves.

Feel free to think what you want but the argument that “5 threads are different than 8-10 a day” doesn’t hold water.

It’s just gaslighting

It would be nice if you could maybe apply the same standard

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 11:19 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Yet when both DDM and I supplied you with more information about a shooting, did you attempt to have a honest discourse or did you accuse us of gaslighting/using biased sources?

He gaslighted as did Bash

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 11:20 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Disagree. I think the Alt right sources in play are disingenuous at best.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 11:23 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

All sources are biased. i can't think of one that people have used that doesn't have some agenda

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 11:24 PM
Silent Master

Disagree. I think the Alt right sources in play are disingenuous at best.

My source had the same rating as yours.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 11:24 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

@broly What I saw seemed to be you on the cusp of reverting back to your old not-pleasant self (you know what I'm referring to), if I was wrong, okay, my error. No harm done though.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 11:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I corrected whirly on the source's accuracy rating and he agreed. you sniveling manbabies.

grow. up.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 11:25 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Just because a person does one thing in the GDF doesn't mean someone else should copy and repeat.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 11:27 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

All sources are biased. i can't think of one that people have used that doesn't have some agenda

Yes, but my source had the exact same rating as his, from the same rating agency. but as my source gave information that went against his narrative. my source was suddenly too biased to be trusted.

Yet his was to be 100% believed.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 11:27 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Same rating, same validity I always say.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 11:28 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I corrected whirly on the source's accuracy rating and he agreed. you sniveling manbabies.

grow. up.

source:

considering most righ-wing sources posted here, that is actually a very impressive "factual reporting" rating.
I agree thumb up Kudos on that!

grow. the f*ck. up. voltron.

you're so used to gaslighting that you believe your own lies

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 11:29 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote