KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The GDF Septic Tank (Official Off Topic)

The GDF Septic Tank (Official Off Topic)
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1185): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
I made a thread to pinpoint the nonsensical shit polluting and killing the GDF and my thread is killed by the same venom and immaturity.

You're all insane.

"No! YOU!!!"

Join in our reindeer games.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 12:25 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

This thread is gaslighting

And racist.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 12:37 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

TO HELL WITH IMPEDIMENT!!!

HE BETRAYED ME WITH A COUP ATTEMPT AGAINST THE SCALEBAG BADABING!!!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 12:38 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
This thread is gaslighting

And racist.

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 12:39 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
their website reporting is accurate, which applies to debate sources. tv bobbleheads and biased editorial pieces are what damages their rating. besides npr I can't think of a single news source that doesn't pull omission stunts

The Guardian?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 12:56 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by cdtm
The Guardian?

nope

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mediab...guardian/%3famp

npr is the only one that seems to have a clean bill of health, as far as I know. btw it is often labeled as "leftist" by trumpers

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 01:00 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

So when we say Trumpers, are we saying anyone who is right leaning or just people who support Trump. It's kinda hard to keep up theses days.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 01:04 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by socool8520
So when we say Trumpers, are we saying anyone who is right leaning or just people who support Trump. It's kinda hard to keep up theses days.

To them, Trumper = anyone that disagrees with them

Both me and IIRC, DDM have been called Trumpers and we supported both Bernie and Tulsi.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 01:17 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

There's nothing wrong with acting stupid or shit talking, but the OTF needs to be the place and not here.

The GDF has become a joke.

It has become a joke, but it's old news.

You have the Global Mod powers, you're basically Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet.

You can obliterate this place.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 01:19 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Impediment: perma ban everyone and let this place RIP.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 02:17 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

GDF went to shit years ago when a lot of good members got banned for silly shit.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 03:02 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

thumb up

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 03:12 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by BackFire
GDF went to shit years ago when a lot of good members got banned for silly shit.
Like who?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 03:25 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Can’t remember most of them off the top of my head. Devil King comes to mind though.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 04:45 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Epicurus
Omega Vision
Lestov

Never came back

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 04:52 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Epicurus
Omega Vision
Lestov

Never came back
None of those posters except maybe Epicurus were banned. Lestov posted literally five days ago, just not here.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 05:22 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

There's nothing wrong with acting stupid or shit talking, but the OTF needs to be the place and not here.

The GDF has become a joke.
Hey, we're mostly civil in the OTF, we already get Bash flaming everyone in sight and constantly baiting Surtur (which the mods entirely seem to not care about), and we don't need any more of it! We actually work hard on maintaining an active and friendly community there for the most part, other than the GDF flame wars spilling over.

The main issue in the GDF from what I can tell as mostly an outsider is Whirly. He makes thread after thread about the same race baiting stuff, and actively ignores anyone trying to start real discussion in favour of further baiting the usual people.

TI started doing the same thing in response, adding fire to the flames, but he wasn't doing anything that Whirly wasn't already doing. Also one can have a normal discussion with TI, it's much harder to get Whirly to engage in a debate without him diverting or ignoring. Either way, TI shouldering the blame for this is abject dishonesty.

I like Whirly, but he's been going full guns with the shitposting lately and then acts as if he isn't the main player in making this place a dumpster fire, and instead complains about 'gaslighting' and acting like everyone who isn't him, Rob, Bash and Adam are literal Nazis. It's silly.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 08:12 AM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Whirly also thinks I’m not a nazi.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 08:23 AM
Impediment
Endless

You’re not a Nazi.

You’re a sex offender.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 09:36 AM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Epicurus
Omega Vision
Lestov

Never came back
Omega visions last serious post he makes two return to forum posts after this Broly. This was to you.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Some people just don't care if black people die I guess.

It's almost like...black lives don't matter to them.

Yeah, he saw the Nazi's coming.

Originally posted by BackFire
Whirly also thinks I’m not a nazi.
You’re not a Nazi.

You’re a sex offender.
laughing

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 09:43 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote