KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The GDF Septic Tank (Official Off Topic)

The GDF Septic Tank (Official Off Topic)
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1186): « First ... « 642 643 [644] 645 646 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
oh alright! laughing out loud laughing out loud better??

My bad stick out tongue

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 4th, 2021 07:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post May 4th, 2021 08:46 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Celebrating my up to date inoculations with a cigar and some fireball whiskey.

Bought two cigars, one I know. The other a mystery. I like to try new things and be surprised.

Serious buyers remorse here. I can hardly find any reviews (Worrying in itself) and the few that exist have "cheap stick" in the title.

As in 4 bucks or less. Not the 8 I paid.

Well. I guess being ripped off is part of the experience.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 7th, 2021 11:45 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 8th, 2021 02:24 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I always try new things 😃

My dad just picks the same thing over and over again. Maybe it's his Asperger's syndrome, or maybe he's just a dullard.

Old Post May 8th, 2021 03:18 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mightywhitey
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore

Old Post May 8th, 2021 03:20 AM
Mightywhitey is currently offline Click here to Send Mightywhitey a Private Message Find more posts by Mightywhitey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

So who was that, Fly?

Was Fly banned?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 8th, 2021 01:14 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aahkilles!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
So who was that, Fly?

Was Fly banned?
Even if J-Rod wasn't appointed Commander and Chief, even if I don't know the Turing method and it's various iterations embedded into the carbon nanotubes, even if I don't know that math, I know other things, enough to put your Gods, Paul, Jacob etc, to shame. By force. Talk is cheap, 42 is a key number tho. So it's either 2022 or 2042, depends on variables.

Old Post May 8th, 2021 02:00 PM
Aahkilles! is currently offline Click here to Send Aahkilles! a Private Message Find more posts by Aahkilles! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

So who was that, Fly?

Was Fly banned?
I think it was Surt or Broly

Old Post May 8th, 2021 02:10 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aahkilles!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Beware the deserter, for he intended to return. His station was humble, but that was his plan. He wouldn't have shared anything if he didn't have a plan of attack against his majority appointed commander and Chief. Expertise a majority does not make, a group will collectively serve and protect the weak minded average.

Marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Gilgamesh_(Earth-616)

Galactus is toast

Old Post May 8th, 2021 02:12 PM
Aahkilles! is currently offline Click here to Send Aahkilles! a Private Message Find more posts by Aahkilles! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aahkilles!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Zuras is toast

Old Post May 8th, 2021 02:22 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I think it was Surt or Broly
broccoli had another sock, I believe.

Old Post May 8th, 2021 02:36 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I could never understand why anyone would ever want to commit random acts ot violence.

And then I got to the cashier at the grocery store and realized I forgot my wallet at home.

Old Post May 8th, 2021 08:59 PM
Raptor22

I could never understand why anyone would ever want to commit random acts ot violence.

And then I got to the cashier at the grocery store and realized I forgot my wallet at home.
its better than getting home and realizing u left ur wallet at the grocery store

Old Post May 8th, 2021 09:34 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raptor22
its better than getting home and realizing u left ur wallet at the grocery store
ha, that would suck.

Old Post May 8th, 2021 11:50 PM
Adam_PoE

Pay with your phone. Problem solved.

Old Post May 9th, 2021 02:25 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Pay with your phone. Problem solved.

Yeah, but those things take away jobs.

Not that I'm saying don't use it, its convenient, just saying how I feel.

Besides, I'd inevitably forget the phone. smile

Old Post May 9th, 2021 01:35 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 9th, 2021 09:33 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

It nice!?

Old Post May 9th, 2021 11:10 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Old Post May 9th, 2021 11:13 PM