KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The GDF Septic Tank (Official Off Topic)

The GDF Septic Tank (Official Off Topic)
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1184): « First ... « 970 971 [972] 973 974 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 10:31 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blakemore
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar...hey%20did%20not

For Robtard. smile

"Page Not Available"

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 25th, 2022 07:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol, they must've taken it down.

It was a scientific report that flat out explained why women do anal sex, listing reasons like "the excitement of doing something unconventional" or "making their partner happy" as well as many others but sexual pleasure was not one of them as it outlined how it doesn't scientifically give any sexual pleasure. You may be thinking it's rubbing up against the flesh adjacent to the vaginal wall, but that equivalent to stroking the top shaft of the penis seeing as most of the pleasure is at the urethra, glands, foreskin, testicles etc. similar to women where the pleasure is at the clitoris, hood, lips, urethra,g spot, vagina etc.

It was a very long thought-out article but I went "tl;dr"

Old Post May 25th, 2022 07:58 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

KMC broke the link, I see it now. Happens with long URLs sometimes.

Some women just like it, bro. Just like some women and men like being slapped during sex, even though being slapped isn't something that normally elicits pleasure.

Old Post May 25th, 2022 08:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tbf I do like a woman slapping my face during sex/lapdance but the dancers aren't allowed to do it so they just give me a gentle one after the song is over.

Old Post May 25th, 2022 08:34 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

You pervert :/

Old Post May 25th, 2022 08:39 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

You **** her in the pooper!

Old Post May 25th, 2022 09:00 PM
Adam_PoE

It was a scientific report that flat out explained why women do anal sex . . . You may be thinking it's rubbing up against the flesh adjacent to the vaginal wall . . . but it doesn't scientifically give any sexual pleasure.

I know a woman who not only enjoys anal sex, but prefers it to vaginal sex, and this is precisely the reason she cites. More sexually-sensitive parts of her vagina can be stimulated from the shared wall with the rectum than from the vaginal opening. Just because one study could not confirm it, does not mean it is not the case.

Old Post May 25th, 2022 09:43 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I know a woman who not only enjoys anal sex, but prefers it to vaginal sex, and this is precisely the reason she cites. More sexually-sensitive parts of her vagina can be stimulated from the shared wall with the rectum than from the vaginal opening. Just because one study could not confirm it, does not mean it is not the case.
Tbf, the actual article would be a better reference point than my post.

Old Post May 25th, 2022 09:58 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

What's her number? stick out tongue

Old Post May 26th, 2022 06:15 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Err, Adam; you're adventurous. Would you consider anal ****ing that woman or have you already?

Old Post May 26th, 2022 06:33 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Stop asking Adam silly questions like that, he probably has no interest in women sexually.

Ask him serious questions he can relate too, like who he'd rather have sex with, Captain America or Thor?

Old Post May 26th, 2022 07:27 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol. My first thought was who would be the bottom...

Old Post May 26th, 2022 07:38 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Cap's probably a top while Thor's a bottom. I dunno though, have zero experience here.

Old Post May 26th, 2022 08:02 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Cap's probably a top while Thor's a bottom. I dunno though, have zero experience here.
Me too, I've never had sex with a god or Supersoldier.

Old Post May 26th, 2022 09:12 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Nah, just your Nigerian princess who is sorting out your debt to Africa.

Old Post May 26th, 2022 09:13 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

laughing, I see what you did there.

Old Post May 26th, 2022 09:19 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by palmariums
Hello. I advise you to use dating sites. I have been using these sites for a long time, but they are actually very beautiful. I advise you to go to sofiadate.com/ukrainian-brides where I like to meet new people online. In my opinion, this is a good way to meet attractive women online and then meet in person. Or find people with whom it is pleasant to communicate.
so wrong...
Nah, just your Nigerian princess who is sorting out your debt to Africa.
I'm actually in debt to no man or bank. Which is weird.

Old Post May 26th, 2022 09:19 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Robtard
What's her number? stick out tongue

We are not on speaking terms at the moment. She believes in "natural living," and homeschooled her now adult children, so they would not have to be vaccinated.

At the outbreak of the pandemic, she opposed all remediation efforts, refusing to shelter-in-place, socially-distance, and mask. She attended protests, spread misinformation on social media, and started associating with Trumptards who shared her convictions.

She tested the limits of my patience, and I told her and her new friends exactly what they needed to know about themselves. After that, she alienated everyone in her life, and had her social media accounts suspended for spreading COVID misinformation.

She is a personal trainer and professional body builder, so gym closings affected not only her income, but her physical and mental health, so I tried to be understanding, but everyone has their limit, and I had enough of her.

Old Post May 26th, 2022 09:52 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Err, Adam; you're adventurous. Would you consider anal ****ing that woman or have you already?

Does that not defeat the purpose of trying something you have never done before?

Old Post May 26th, 2022 09:55 PM