KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Should social media be regulated?

Should social media be regulated?
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're compounding it though, making yourself look worse due to the inferiority.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 10:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
You're compounding it though, making yourself look worse due to the inferiority.
little set of questions for you Surt do you consider Hopkins and Milo to be far right?

Were you a fan?

Are you still a fan?

Do you agree with them on most things?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 10:14 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surtur, I'm sorry but having gone from many different classes in my life, I can tell you that people with degree tier qualification at minimum, is the best kind of people to be around.

No joke.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 10:15 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Been a while since I've seen videos by any of them

but they don't deserve to be banned from twitter, etc.

and good thing you're not weak enough to feel they should thumb up

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 10:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
Surtur, I'm sorry but having gone from many different classes in my life, I can tell you that people with degree tier qualification at minimum, is the best kind of people to be around.

No joke.

this is a good post bro, even though they've really made fun of you a lot in the past this will get some approval and a thumbs up

you're gonna get your scraps tossed to you bro, be ready

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 10:16 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

No joke.
Generally I agree, I enjoy nothing more than polite conversation with tolerant people. thumb up

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 10:16 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Generally I agree, I enjoy nothing more than polite conversation with tolerant people. thumb up

And there we go, as predicted smile

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 10:17 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Been a while since I've seen videos by any of them

but they don't deserve to be banned from twitter, etc.

and good thing you're not weak enough to feel they should thumb up
Surt, were you a fan, are you a fan and have you mostly agreed with their views? Yes or no?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 10:18 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Katie Hopkins permanently removed from Twitter

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...AndroidApp_Copy

Hero to many here, I know you like her Surt
and so does Ethneo. Good stuff.

And The Far-Right loses again. A win for the majority of the world.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 10:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh I think both can be funny as hell

And I think anyone triggered by them is a child occupying an adults body

Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

And there we go, as predicted smile
I've never been.unpleasant to Blakemore or his previous accounts mate. He's a good guy imo.

Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

IE people who can think.

I'm a graduate and it's so obvious who is a graduate and who isn't. JFC

Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol...

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 10:20 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not what I asked are you a fan, were you a fan, do you still hold similar views?

Robtard
Senor Member

Was it funny when Milo defended pedos and attacked the victims of pedophilia as whiners? I found that deplorable.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not what I asked are you a fan, were you a fan, do you still hold similar views?

Just told you: I find them funny at times.

Bro, grow a sac and make a point if you have one smile

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 10:21 PM
Silent Master

No joke.

Ted Kaczynski
H. H. Holmes
Michael Swango
Rodney Alcala
Timothy Krajcir
Andrei Chikatilo

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 10:22 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surt, I have a degree.

It's a shit low one, (bad times) but it's still a pass. I hung it on my wall.

Anyway, I still regret not persuing science or music which I probably should've. We all make mistakes.

Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Was it funny when Milo defended pedos and attacked the victims of pedophilia as whiners? I found that deplorable.
I'm pretty sure Surt has said along the lines of his views aligned with Milo and Hopkins at separate times Rob. Pretty sure he was a big fan of Milo, who is far right.

Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Ted Kaczynski
H. H. Holmes
Michael Swango
Rodney Alcala
Timothy Krajcir
Andrei Chikatilo
idk any of those people