KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » White St Louis couple who pointed guns at protesters to face charges

White St Louis couple who pointed guns at protesters to face charges
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Gotta laugh at the race baiters at The Guardian too for being so triggered over this they have to point out the race of the couple in the headline laughing

Exactly, as if their "race" has anything to actually do with it lol.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 07:37 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The problem is they claim the mob was threatening them and that someone was even clacking together ammo clips to intimidate them.

As far as I am concerned, prosecutors should have to prove *nobody* in that mob threatened them with violence.

Though it is moot, if convicted the governor is going to pardon them. The couple has already won.

They'll need to prove that then it seems, since that's their legal cause for threatening people with guns.

With everyone having a camera and the prevalence of cameras on our streets, Should be reasonabe to see what this "mob" did or didn't do.

So the Governor has already decided the will and the law of the people before a trial has even been set? Oh Republicans...

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 07:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Let's have the trial, I think it would be very informative.

Yeah, I kinda want them to get convicted and then pardoned by the governor, just for the ensuing meltdown.

And I can all but guarantee she will say the governor is doing this because he's racist.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 07:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
They'll need to prove that then it seems, since that's their legal cause for threatening people with guns.

If the city is claiming they pulled guns on a group of peaceful protesters the onus should be on the city.

quote:
With everyone having a camera and the prevalence of cameras on our streets, Should be reasonable to see what this "mob" did or didn't do.

Nah, in this case it'd definitely be naive to say if it wasn't captured on video it didn't happen.

quote:
So the Governor has already decided the will and the law of the people before a trial has even been set. Oh Republicans...

Somebody needs to put their foot down, so good for him. This whole shtick of activists masquerading as prosecutors needs to cease.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 07:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

With everyone having a camera and the prevalence of cameras on our streets, Should be reasonabe to see what this "mob" did or didn't do.

So the Governor has already decided the will and the law of the people before a trial has even been set? Oh Republicans...
thumb up it is cringe!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 07:56 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

If the city is claiming they pulled guns on a group of peaceful protesters the onus should be on the city.

Nah, in this case it'd definitely be naive to say if it wasn't captured on video it didn't happen.

Somebody needs to put their foot down, so good for him. This whole shtick of activists masquerading as prosecutors needs to cease.
The city can very easily say "they were peaceful protestors". Without video, how do you prove or disprove that, kinda hard. Was there a wave of vandalism in their wake? Police reports and insurance claims should easily prove that,

Not what I said. What I said is that there's likely video somewhere of this incident, be it phone or street cams.

What the governor should have done is said "I will be watching the trial very closely, if I see these people's rights have been violated, I will intervene". Not preemptively judge before he's seen or heard all the evidence. Then again, Republicans love doing this. eg Mitch McConnell.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 07:57 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I kinda want them to get convicted and then pardoned by the governor, just for the ensuing meltdown.

And I can all but guarantee she will say the governor is doing this because he's racist.

There are still consequences people have to live with after they are pardoned for a crime. Convicted felons never get back their voting rights, iirc. Not sure if the prosecutor in that case is claiming that it's a felony or not but it wouldn't surprise me if she is. Convicted felons also may not be able to legally own a gun again, but not sure about that one.

If the couple is convicted then our country is truly in trouble. I'm glad they will be pardoned immediately if wrongly convicted but hopefully it won't even have to come to that.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Jul 21st, 2020 at 08:02 PM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 08:00 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The city can very easily say "they were peaceful protestors". Without video, how do you prove or disprove that, kinda hard. Was there a wave of vandalism in their wake? Police reports and insurance claims should easily prove that,

Not what I said. What I said is that there's likely video somewhere of this incident, be it phone or street cams.

What the governor should have done is said "I will be watching the trial very closely, if I see these people's rights have been violated, I will intervene". Not preemptively judge before he's seen or heard all the evidence. Then again, Republicans love doing this. eg Mitch McConnell.

Couple could say "they threatened us" and without video how do you prove or disprove that? And nobody intelligent these days is taking the word of these mobs.

And the governor did the right thing IMO. Democrats need to learn this shit isn't gonna fly anymore.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 08:16 PM
snowdragon

I'm not following this to much either, the only things I have seen is that it's private property with an entrance through a gate that they supposedly broke and there were 100 of them maybe, not exactly sure.

I think due to all the protesters and violence that happened elsewhere and on the news I'm sure they'll leverage that in their defense in addition to a loud large mob on private property.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 08:20 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
I think due to all the protesters and violence that happened elsewhere and on the news I'm sure they'll leverage that in their defense in addition to a loud large mob on private property.

This is why it was petty and irresponsible for Kim Gardner to charge them and waste everybody's time.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 08:34 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by snowdragon
I'm not following this to much either, the only things I have seen is that it's private property with an entrance through a gate that they supposedly broke and there were 100 of them maybe, not exactly sure.

After reading through all the content on this story.

If the couple is black, they become heroes protecting themselves from confused and understandably upset protesters.

The only thing valuable in this story is the couple looks white. That's gold for everyone in the media and involved in the protests.

So here's my suggestion on what should have happened:

The couple should have started killing all of them that crossed their property line. Headshots only.

From the photos, looks like they could have killed at least 20 who were on their property.

Then they can go on trial and we talk about whether or not it was justified homicide.

Last time I checked, being surrounded by an angry mob is not a good situation to be in. In Oklahoma, being surrounded by an angry screaming mob would be grounds for headshots. Super glad I live in Oklahoma.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 08:35 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's all about race and race baiting. The race of the couple is constantly mentioned when this story is reported on despite the fact this has nothing to do with race.

And yes if they were black they would be treated as heroes or at the very least they would be treated as victims.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 08:43 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's all about race and race baiting. The race of the couple is constantly mentioned when this story is reported on despite the fact this has nothing to do with race.

And yes if they were black they would be treated as heroes or at the very least they would be treated as victims.

Yup. And pooty and rob wouldn't be throwing a little crybaby fit over it.

Since they were white though? Oh shit, they're the devil! LoL.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 08:49 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's only about race and race baiting to the right. To everyone else it is about equality. You all wanted your culture war... Now it's here.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 09:04 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
It's only about race and race baiting to the right. To everyone else it is about equality. You all wanted your culture war... Now it's here.

Anyone with common sense can see the race baiting. There is no need to highlight their race in the headlines.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 09:05 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

It's odd, because the stories they post from their Far-Right to Russian conspiracy sources like TheBlaze, Dailywire and Zerohedge have also contained "race" in their titles.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 09:08 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's odd, because the stories they post from their Far-Right to Russian conspiracy sources like TheBlaze, Dailywire and Zerohedge have also contained "race" in their titles.
thumb up it's a double standard he doesn't get Rob.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 09:13 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

LMAO.

It's you idiots on the left that're obsessed with race, not us. Your thread title is race baiting.... why specify "white couple" in your title? Why not just say 'couple'?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 09:17 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The guy who cries about blaze links while linking to the guardian on a daily basis probably doesn't wanna turn this into a convo about double standards.

smile

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 09:18 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

The guy who cries about blaze links while linking to the guardian on a daily basis probably doesn't wanna turn this into a convo about double standards.

smile

"Bingo ". thumb up

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 09:19 PM