KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » White St Louis couple who pointed guns at protesters to face charges

White St Louis couple who pointed guns at protesters to face charges
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

We are interested in equality of races, you are interested in vilification and subjugation. For rightists they still would like slavery, no doubt.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 09:20 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
thumb up it's a double standard he doesn't get Rob.

Oh, they get it. They're just silly hypocrites.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 09:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

We are interested in equality of races, you are interested in vilification and subjugation. For rightists they still would like slavery, no doubt.

Legit laughed out loud at this

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 09:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, it's hilarious I agree.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 09:23 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Surtur
Legit laughed out loud at this

Critical race theory personified, I love intersectionality too.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 09:23 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

New Evidence Reveals the Corruption of the St. Louis Prosecutor | Pink Polo Update

Oh and also apparently an investigation showed at least one of the protesters was armed.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2020 05:36 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

New Evidence Reveals the Corruption of the St. Louis Prosecutor | Pink Polo Update

Oh and also apparently an investigation showed at least one of the protesters was armed.

LOL@ anyone who still calls those thugs "protesters" lol.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Aug 10th, 2020 07:10 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
LOL@ anyone who still calls those thugs "protesters" lol.

#PeacefulProtests

Old Post Aug 10th, 2020 08:50 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Not really followed this story closely. Has video or camera proof been shown that these two were threatened with guns prior to them threatening people with their guns?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2020 08:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So far an investigation showed one of the peaceful protesters was armed. You can also hear other peaceful people threatening them, but it's hard to tell who. The prosecutor is also shady, watch the video it's not long.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2020 09:00 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Do you have a pic?

Do we know if this allegedly armed protestor threatened the couple first?

Do we know if the protesters verbally threatened the couple first?

Because if you're peacefully protesting and someone points their weapon at you or makes verbal threats, you have the right to respond in kind. Similar goes for the couple, if they were just chilling doing nothing and weapons were pointed at them or threats were made first, they have the right to defend themselves.

What this corrupt governor did was shameful, before he had all the facts, he preemptively said he was going to use his executive power to pardon. At least wait until you get all the facts to make that call. But alas, shit precedent has been set again.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2020 09:18 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Democrats started the KKK, you need to brush up your history.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2020 09:20 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

They illegally entered private property, what part of that is peaceful?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2020 09:23 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Democrats started the KKK, you need to brush up your history.

That was over 150 years ago. The KKK have been Republicans for a long time now and largely vote Republican.

eg The KKK endorsing Trump in 2016:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 10th, 2020 09:24 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Do you have a pic?

Do we know if this allegedly armed protestor threatened the couple first?

Do we know if the protesters verbally threatened the couple first?

Because if you're peacefully protesting and someone points their weapon at you or makes verbal threats, you have the right to respond in kind. Similar goes for the couple, if they were just chilling doing nothing and weapons were pointed at them or threats were made first, they have the right to defend themselves.

What this corrupt governor did was shameful, before he had all the facts, he preemptively said he was going to use his executive power to pardon. At least wait until you get all the facts to make that call. But alas, shit precedent has been set again.

I don't have a pic all I have are what the investigation is saying it found.

I don't think we know the timing of the things. Which is why I think it would be wrong to convict them of anything.

Now when it comes to the verbal threats I will say, if you were unarmed and someone pointed a gun at you would you respond by threatening them? Not saying it's solid proof the threats came before...

Old Post Aug 10th, 2020 09:24 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
That was over 150 years ago. The KKK have been Republicans for a long time now and largely vote Republican.

eg The KKK endorsing Trump in 2016:

(please log in to view the image)

Regain used Make America Great Again, is he KKK to now ya big dummy?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2020 09:25 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I don't have a pic all I have are what the investigation is saying it found.

I don't think we know the timing of the things. Which is why I think it would be wrong to convict them of anything.

Now when it comes to the verbal threats I will say, if you were unarmed and someone pointed a gun at you would you respond by threatening them? Not saying it's solid proof the threats came before...

We'll have to wait and see then.

See above.

That can go either way. Really depends on the people and circumstance. It's not any kind of proof. Still find it hard to believe there's not a lot of camera footage of this considering almost everyone has a camera on them, homes have cameras, street signs etc.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2020 09:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I feel like prosecutors should have to prove they were not threatened though, that seems fair.

And perhaps there is some footage we do not know about, but I'm sure if it hurts the couples case prosecutors will use it.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2020 09:35 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Regain used Make America Great Again, is he KKK to now ya big dummy?

I assume you meant "Reagan". As usual, you're dodging the point. The point was that the KKK have been aligned with the Right for a long time now.

It's why they most often support Republican candidates and why they flocked to Trump in records numbers during 2016 because of Trump's racist and xenophobic political 'dog whistling', which the KKK and other White Supremacist groups heard loud and clear.

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 10th, 2020 at 09:39 PM

Old Post Aug 10th, 2020 09:36 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I feel like prosecutors should have to prove they were not threatened though, that seems fair.

And perhaps there is some footage we do not know about, but I'm sure if it hurts the couples case prosecutors will use it.

Your feelings have been noted. But not sure the law works that way.

The defense is free to do the same regarding video footage, should they have any from say the couple or a friendly neighbor's home surveillance or phone.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2020 09:38 PM