KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Blue Lives Matter

Blue Lives Matter
Started by: Eon Blue

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Blue Lives Matter

#ibacktheblue

Honestly, these men and women are putting their lives on the line to protect and serve, yet we have these BLM thugs running rampant and attempting to tear down peace and order. Where is the justice in inane movements such as these? Why is the leftist narrative glorifying disorderly conduct?

For too long have police been taken for granted and frankly I’m pissed about it.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2020 06:27 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, same here. People should be marching thru the streets screaming "Blue Lives Matter!" just to piss of the BLM marxist thugs. .. and for also the fact that it's true: blue lives matter.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 26th, 2020 06:32 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

They do matter. But police need much better training than they currently endure, especially if we’re going to insist on militarizing them.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2020 07:01 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

True, but training costs money. which the "defund/abolish the police" crowd won't agree with

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2020 07:10 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

No they don't. Kill them and all their families in their homes.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2020 07:35 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
They do matter. But police need much better training than they currently endure, especially if we’re going to insist on militarizing them.

I'm not even sure if that's true.

Almost every video showing that point has as much credibility as Project Veritas, in that they selectively edit and withhold information.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2020 08:04 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Been seeing him a lot in my feed lately.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2020 10:46 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Silent Master
True, but training costs money.

They could probably save money by not buying tanks.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2020 11:32 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Tanks are awesome though.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2020 11:34 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

True.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2020 11:37 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
They could probably save money by not buying tanks.

According to https://www.muckrock.com/news/archi...d-small-gain-m/

quote:
Since enrolling in 1995, the NYPD has obtained four armored trucks valued at $65,000 each and two former artillery vehicles known as mortar carriers valued at more than $200,000 each. The NYPD received one such heavily armored vehicle in June 2012.

Even if they paid full price, that doesn't even represent enough money to cover training the NYPDs 38,421 officers for a single month.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2020 11:42 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by NemeBro
No they don't. Kill them and all their families in their homes.

But if you kill their families, how can you hear the lamentations of their women?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2020 12:14 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Eon Blue
#ibacktheblue

Honestly, these men and women are putting their lives on the line to protect and serve, yet we have these BLM thugs running rampant and attempting to tear down peace and order. Where is the justice in inane movements such as these? Why is the leftist narrative glorifying disorderly conduct?

For too long have police been taken for granted and frankly I’m pissed about it.

If you care so much, you should go counter-protest instead of complaining on a message board.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2020 04:25 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Silent Master
According to https://www.muckrock.com/news/archi...d-small-gain-m/

Even if they paid full price, that doesn't even represent enough money to cover training the NYPDs 38,421 officers for a single month.

They still benefit more from that not a month than they would from a tank

Old Post Jul 27th, 2020 05:42 PM
cdtm

Not if the tank is free.

This is all surplus military equipment. Stop the program, and they get mothballed and rot.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2020 05:48 PM
Silent Master

I was being overly generous, it's really less than 1 hours pay and that is assuming they actually paid full price. which they don't. plus that is going all the way back to 1995. so 25 years. so about 2.4 minutes a year.

The police aren't anywhere near as militarized as the media and other far-left wackos have tried to convince people.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2020 06:01 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Tanks are awesome though.

Bang onlaughing out loud

Old Post Jul 27th, 2020 06:04 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
If you care so much, you should go counter-protest instead of complaining on a message board.

Get your panties out of a bunch.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2020 06:22 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Eon Blue
Get your panties out of a bunch.

I am not the one who is, by her own admission, "pissed about" police not getting the recognition she thinks they deserve.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2020 08:28 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, you're the one who is pissed over someone making a thread about it lol.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 27th, 2020 08:52 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote