KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Godzilla vs Kong

Godzilla vs Kong
Started by: xPRIMEx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xPRIMEx

Godzilla vs Kong

Discuss

Old Post Jul 28th, 2020 04:02 AM
xPRIMEx is currently offline Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

whats the status of this? i know it was supposed to come out this year before covid happened.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2020 04:55 AM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xPRIMEx

It got delayed, supposed to be released May 2021 now

Old Post Jul 28th, 2020 06:22 AM
xPRIMEx is currently offline Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Good discussion.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2020 08:43 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

There was a thread for this. Did you just learn about Godzilla prime? You have been discussing him a lot. You should make a Toho Kingdom account though the Godzilla fanbase is a little more toxic than the general movie or comicbook audience lol.

But here is the latest rumor: that they used the remaining head of Ghidorah to make a brain for mechagodzilla and that he regenerates inside of MG creating Mecha King Ghidorah!

Sounds horrible and it's just a rumor based off of a Mecha King Ghidorah toy that Walmart has under Godzilla vs. Kong. No pics

Hopefully not. A movie titled Godzilla vs. Kong shouldn't have 30 endbosses but BVS exists

Last edited by ShadowFyre on Jul 28th, 2020 at 12:37 PM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2020 12:34 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

That -does- sound pretty horrible.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2020 03:49 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xPRIMEx

I couldn’t find a thread for this.

No I’ve always been a Godzilla fan but I recently watched the anime movies on Netflix and that got me back into it and I’ve been rewatching a ton of Godzilla movies since.

I haven’t made an account yet but I’ve been on the website reading some of the rumors specifically from Sayaka

Last edited by xPRIMEx on Jul 28th, 2020 at 04:49 PM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2020 04:44 PM
xPRIMEx

Yeah I read that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: mechagodzilla will be the main enemy they have to team up against and that they used Ghidorah’s brain to control Mechagodzila

Old Post Jul 28th, 2020 04:46 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

they will barely fight for ten minutes.. questions is which is the better 5 minute fight,, bruce against kal or godzilla v kong

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 28th, 2020 07:23 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Hopefully G vs K because BVS was trash. I don't even comprehend how you go from making one of my top 5 hero movies to wtf ever bvs was.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2020 08:48 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

https://old.reddit.com/r/Monsterver...antoho_kingdom/

Now this leak sounds bad ****ing ass.

Warning: could be a legit leak, could be trash.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2020 08:27 PM
xPRIMEx

Sounds good to me

Old Post Aug 12th, 2020 01:33 AM
ShadowFyre

New leak, completely legit but the link was taken down, that's how I know it's legit.

Godzilla,King Ghidorah, Kong and Mecha Godzilla all team up to fight...Mecha Bobby Brown. After so much exposure to the Titans Millie grows to 600 feet tall and gets robot hands and shoots plasma beams out of her mouth. And her nose bleeds acid.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2020 02:49 PM
ShadowFyre

Trailer tomorrow

Attachment: wesruflju0aeggniaa.jpeg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2021 10:50 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
New leak, completely legit but the link was taken down, that's how I know it's legit.

Godzilla,King Ghidorah, Kong and Mecha Godzilla all team up to fight...Mecha Bobby Brown. After so much exposure to the Titans Millie grows to 600 feet tall and gets robot hands and shoots plasma beams out of her mouth. And her nose bleeds acid.

Maybe I'm showing my age, but when you said "Mecha Bobby Brown" I pictured something very different.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2021 11:34 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Godzilla is going to rock the living hell out of Kong. He's already taken on forces of nature like King Ghidorah. What is Kong going to do against that?

PWNT

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 02:20 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I'm sure a few of the scrap fights will be entertaining but I'm not gonna hold my breath that Godzilla will beat Kong nor vice versa. Calling it: a third monster will join the fray and the two will have to team up on it and they go their separate ways after to make more movies beyond this one with the totally non-misleading title.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jan 24th, 2021 at 03:00 AM

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 02:46 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I'm sure a few of the scrap fights will be entertaining but I'm not gonna hold my breath that Godzilla will beat Kong nor vice versa. Calling it: a third monster will join the fray and the two will have to team up on it and they go their separate ways after to make more movies beyond this one with the totally non-misleading title.
Those of who have seen the prescreening claimed there is a clear and decisive winner between the two.

Also, the rights to Godzilla revert back to Toho after this movie, so I wouldn't hold my breath for sequel bait. Personally, I'm hoping for a brutal death for one of them. The loser needs to be reduced to a single head like Ghidorah or something.

PWNT

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 04:53 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Godzilla should kick Kong's ass, but I fully expect some horsehit allowing Kong to pull off the major upset.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 05:54 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 05:11 PM