KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Godzilla vs Kong

Godzilla vs Kong
Started by: xPRIMEx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShadowFyre

https://youtu.be/SaSxyoIeoak

Japanese trailer that shows 2 seconds of godzilla pimp slapping kong after kong hits him.

Patient Leech sorry but I'm driving and to stoned to reread your instructions

Old Post Feb 7th, 2021 11:53 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
thumb up

Personally, I want to see a modern take on the weird Egyptian monster. Think that was from the second movie though.

King Ceaser.

You know, the weird random diety monster who fought Mechagodzilla.

Flash fact:

quote:
King Caesar's roars were recycled Toho King Kong roars.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Feb 8th, 2021 at 12:06 AM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2021 12:03 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Team Kong for the win.

Slapped like a *****

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 8th, 2021 12:17 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Inhuman
Slapped like a *****

(please log in to view the image)

thumb up

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2021 01:21 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Godzilla slapped the **** outta that monkey.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2021 02:08 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xPRIMEx

You love to see it

Old Post Feb 9th, 2021 01:42 AM
xPRIMEx is currently offline Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

https://youtu.be/0XyvCs9QGe8

Axe theory seems to be confirmed.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2021 05:03 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

That dorsal fin axe head blocking the atomic breath is so stupid.

The head is too tiiny to block the wide beam, too much should pass around it.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2021 06:07 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Juat watched the 1962 movie.

Thought Kong won that one, but he really didn't. Kong was losing bad until the lightning amp, then it was pretty evenly back and forth, until both take a tumble off a cliff. You can see Kong swimming away, with no sign of Godzilla.

That ain't a win. Just because Godzilla isn't in the final scene, doesn't mean he lost.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2021 06:32 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

A little appetizer I found on Youtube:

This was made about three years ago at least. From the trailers, it almost looks like the movie rips off from this very animation. 😁

Old Post Feb 9th, 2021 06:31 PM
ShadowFyre

He lost. It is what it is

The dorsal plate literally draws energy towards it the same way it does on his back. The beam will bend somewhat.

Basically if that beam is within lets say 3-500 feet it will bend towards the dorsal plate to a certain degree.

Its better than electrical wires giving him dynamic strength and 1960 helicopters carrying a 24,000 ton 164 foot ugliest ****ing gorilla you will ever see. That costume was terrible🤣

Old Post Feb 9th, 2021 06:33 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
He lost. It is what it is

The dorsal plate literally draws energy towards it the same way it does on his back. The beam will bend somewhat.

Basically if that beam is within lets say 3-500 feet it will bend towards the dorsal plate to a certain degree.

Its better than electrical wires giving him dynamic strength and 1960 helicopters carrying a 24,000 ton 164 foot ugliest ****ing gorilla you will ever see. That costume was terrible🤣

Agreed absolutely. The old show is hard to watch. The electricity thing was kind of convoluted.

I know Kong officially won 1962, but what I'm saying is the movie doesn't make that at all obvious. Amped Kong and Godzilla kept going back and forth, right up until they fell into the ocean. If Toho didn't come out and tell what happened, an argument can be made it ended in a draw.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2021 06:44 PM
ShadowFyre

Oh YEAH, I didn't even know they had said it till a few years ago.

Any particular hits or easter eggs you guys wanna see?

I wanna see Goj tail swipe and at least one direct beam hit.

I love animal savagery and ferocity. Show me they are trying to KILL

Kong strength. I wanna see this punch monkey ****ing suplex/tombstone/legdrop the lazer lizard

I would like to see Kong fall off of a skyscraper and just sit up shaking his head.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2021 01:14 AM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Kong strength. I wanna see this punch monkey ****ing suplex/tombstone/legdrop the lazer lizard

I would like to see Kong fall off of a skyscraper and just sit up shaking his head.

I want to see Godzilla hit Kong with a direct hit with this atomic breath, and Kong whole body catches fire and when he puts himself out he looks like a burn victim.
Because there's no way for Kong to survives a hit from atomic breath and doesn't catch fire.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2021 02:03 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

To be honest, I'd love seeing the Jurrassic Park Indominus Rex and Raptor team up scenero against the humams trying to make them fight. smile

Not gonna happen, but for all they know Kong and Godzilla would have no interest in fighting each other, and now they have two monsters loose tearing shit up. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 10th, 2021 02:16 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

tough pill to swallow: shin godzilla was superior to all american godzilla films combined

as for this trailer, kong looks way too big while godzilla looks way too small. . Tbh I had hoped kong would have been smaller to make him an underdog, having to defeat godzilla with his superior speed, agility, and clever primate brain.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2021 03:12 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xPRIMEx

^not really, shin Godzilla had some flashy abilities, but it’s not a physical beast like other Godzilla’s. It would probably get stomped in a fight against legendary Godzilla or like final wars Godzilla, among others.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2021 01:42 PM
xPRIMEx is currently offline Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by xPRIMEx
^not really, shin Godzilla had some flashy abilities, but it’s not a physical beast like other Godzilla’s. It would probably get stomped in a fight against legendary Godzilla or like final wars Godzilla, among others.
He said better film, and he's right. Shin Godzilla is great.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2021 02:53 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Shin is pretty good,, a little overrated imo and I am not a fan of that Godzla design or his origin. The movie itself is pretty good though. Its really just Godzilla himself that throws it off for me.

Godzilla 1984 is probably the best one for me. But to be honest, being a Godzilla fan, you gotta kinda take what you can get. Right now the getting is good.

Godzilla Singular Point coming, as well as a Skull Island series and maybe a .onsterverze series as well (sounds Ike those two should be combined jonestly)

Old Post Feb 12th, 2021 03:09 PM
xPRIMEx

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
He said better film, and he's right. Shin Godzilla is great.

Oh didn’t see that.

Eh I wasn’t a big fan of it, but apparently people liked it.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2021 04:24 PM