KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Godzilla vs Kong

Godzilla vs Kong
Started by: xPRIMEx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
https://youtu.be/odM92ap8_c0

Oh. Shit.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 05:30 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xPRIMEx

If Godzilla loses I’m going to riot

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 05:32 PM
xPRIMEx is currently offline Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

I like that they went out of their way to show Godzilla taking hits and finally Godzilla vs the military.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 05:36 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I like him being the "bad" guy.

Even if he did win it would be due to a mind altered Godzilla and an ax made out of Godzilla lol.

I dont think he wins the fight but he might still end up a King

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 05:46 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xPRIMEx

You mean if Kong wins?

Last edited by xPRIMEx on Jan 24th, 2021 at 05:56 PM

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 05:48 PM
xPRIMEx is currently offline Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xPRIMEx

Also Godzilla looks small on the ship

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 05:48 PM
Estacado
Legendary

That chick is already is annoying As phuck...

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 06:01 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I’m rooting for Godzilla to win

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 06:59 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by xPRIMEx
Also Godzilla looks small on the ship

Oil tankers and carriers are like 1k feet long. And his general outline make him look ser than Kong because kong has a massive head and chest

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 07:26 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love how Kong tanks Godzilla's Kamahamaha wave and hurls it back at him in mid air.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 07:50 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

As long as they fight for more than 5 minutes.. hopefully neither one says save mothra.. great to see mechagodzilla

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 08:27 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

So apparently Kong made an axe out of Godzilla's scale thats why the atomic breathe doesnt effect him but charges his weapon at the end of the trailer....

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 08:42 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Estacado
So apparently Kong made an axe out of Godzilla's scale thats why the atomic breathe doesnt effect him but charges his weapon at the end of the trailer....
Primates do use tools, my guess though is the Axe was made for him by the people of Skull Island as he has it in the cave paintings.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 08:55 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

It seems this will be a better Thor vs Hulk movie than the movie that actually features Thor fighting the Hulk

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 09:30 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Can't make up my mind on this. The fights look a lot better than the 2 Godzilla movies. Much easier to see what's going on. Looks like the night fights from Pacific Rim. I don't know why they're finding it so difficult to have good human characters in the Godzilla films. Skull Island managed it. Some good cast additions though. Lance Reddick, Danai Gurira and Alex Skargard are all decent and Eiza Gonzalez is an absolute babe. Finger's crossed.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 10:05 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Can't make up my mind on this. The fights look a lot better than the 2 Godzilla movies. Much easier to see what's going on. Looks like the night fights from Pacific Rim. I don't know why they're finding it so difficult to have good human characters in the Godzilla films. Skull Island managed it. Some good cast additions though. Lance Reddick, Danai Gurira and Alex Skargard are all decent and Eiza Gonzalez is an absolute babe. Finger's crossed.
Skarsgard strips to his pants and communicates with Kong in Ape?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 10:07 PM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Theaters better open in time for this or I’m gonna flip out.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 11:12 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

will probably end in a stalemate tbh

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 11:30 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

So they made Godzilla smaller.

By Stoic

Old Post Jan 25th, 2021 01:45 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xPRIMEx

I think they just made Kong bigger but it makes Godzilla look smaller

Old Post Jan 25th, 2021 01:52 AM