KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump Dictatorship 2020 Election Suspension Thread (Warm-up Stage)

Trump Dictatorship 2020 Election Suspension Thread (Warm-up Stage)
Started by: Lestov16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

speculative if anything

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 09:35 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Lestov said in his post above that he thinks Trump is involved with Pizzagate because he is "overtly lustful".

Originally posted by Blakemore
show me

Originally posted by Lestov16
As far as Trump's involvement, while I FEEL like he is involved, given his overtly lustful nature

speculative if anything

I just showed Lestov saying it, how is eThneoLgrRnae's claim that Lestov said it speculative?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 09:50 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

it's speculative, if anything

Trump being involved with pizzagate, I mean.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 09:53 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

How is it speculative that Lestov said that when you can look at his post yourself and see that he said it?

If you're saying that Lestov speculates that Trump is involved simply because he is a lustful person that I would agree with. Though I think that's pretty dumb to think such a thing and is flimsy evidence for anything.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 09:58 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lestov said it. Whether it happened is speculative.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 09:59 PM
Silent Master

Trump being involved with pizzagate, I mean.

But that wasn't what you asked to be shown, eThneoLgrRnae claimed Lestov said something and you said "show me" which I did. so how is eThneoLgrRnae's claim regarding Lestov speculative?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 10:04 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lestov said what he said, I don't doubt he said what he said. I doubt what he said was true.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 10:05 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

You can just call me Lone Ranger. I know it's probably annoying having to type out my actual user name over and over again.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 10:06 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

You can just call me Lone Ranger. I know it's probably annoying having to type out my actual user name over and over again.
you spelt it wrong

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 10:07 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Pretty pathetic to suggest Trump was involved with Pizzagate when there is no actual evidence to suggest that. Someone being "overtly lustful" is not proof of them being involved in such a despicable thing as pizzagate.

I'm a highly lustful person myself that doesn't mean I rape little children though or sexually abuse them. Just not attracted to children. People who are are sick in the head.

I literally said that there's no evidence linking him, but his manbaby attitude makes his word untrustworthy imo. And yes, unfortunately for Trump, when you have a reputation as a playboy, more attention will come your way if sex crimes are committed in your vicinity. Honestly, I don't think he's involved, but because of his immaturity, I am unable to say for 100%.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 10:08 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Lestov said what he said, I don't doubt he said what he said. I doubt what he said was true.

eThneoLgrRnae didn't claim it was true, he just claimed Lestov said it, to which you asked to be shown. which I did and then you claimed my proof was speculative. how was my proof speculative?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 10:09 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

he said what he said. I was asking if what he said was true, as in, can his claims be verified?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 10:11 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

President Trump was chosen by the republic to reduce crime.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 10:14 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

he said what he said. I was asking if what he said was true, as in, can his claims be verified?

No you didn't, you just said
show me

Which I did.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 10:15 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
No you didn't, you just said

Which I did.
wrong message

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 10:15 PM
Silent Master

Nope, here is eThneoLgrRnae's post, at no point does he claim that Lestov's statement is true, just that he said it.

It's not a strawman. Lestov said in his post above that he thinks Trump is involved with Pizzagate because he is "overtly lustful". As if that is actual evidence lol.

And here is your response.

show me

I then posted proof that Lestov said it and you then claimed my proof was speculative.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 10:19 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

there is no merit for the statement lestov made

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 10:23 PM
Silent Master

That wasn't what you requested to be shown

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 10:25 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Nov 11th, 2020 12:07 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Requesting a thread title change, as we are officially no longer in the warm up stage

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Nov 11th, 2020 12:08 PM