KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Donald Trump Presidency Thread

Donald Trump Presidency Thread
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (94): « First ... « 92 93 [94]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i just mean that he made it obvious what he was all about from the beginning, to anyone who payed attention. I'd wager that you too made the same speculation several times. and several other people here probably did as well, his former lawyer michael cohen called it as well. i have made some amazing predictions, but this wasn't one of them. i didn't expect the blatant brownshirt coup attempt, followed by months and months of trumpers self isolating and playing pretend fee-fees games with their mentally ill peers that "it was actually antifa/blm/fbi/aliens", and "trump won" (...and will return to office one day like jesus, via another coup attempt) . in hindsight it all seems pretty obvious... like "duh, of course it would all turn out exactly like this"
I don't think any of us expected the coup attempt at all. Not in America, which is a democracy and hung on to that by the skin of its teeth for four long years.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2021 11:06 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

One of the very few good things about Trump's presidency, it tested systems in place. eg When he tried to replace Michigan state electors with people loyal to him, who would ignore the state's election results and cast for Trump instead. That backfired because it's illegal and the MI Republicans wouldn't go along despite Trump pressuring them. He tried similar in several key states he lost. I don't think any other POTUS had tried this prior.

"The entire election, frankly, in all the swing states should be overturned and the legislatures should make sure that the electors are selected for Trump." -Sidney Powell, on Fox News Nov 2020

People where not surprised by that kind of illegal behavior. The coup though, didn't really see that coming.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 28th, 2021 at 11:28 PM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2021 11:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
One of the very few good things about Trump's presidency, it tested systems in place. eg When he tried to replace Michigan state electors with people loyal to him, who would ignore the state's election results and cast for Trump instead. That backfired because it's illegal and the MI Republicans wouldn't go along despite Trump pressuring them. He tried similar in several key states he lost. I don't think any other POTUS had tried this prior.

"The entire election, frankly, in all the swing states should be overturned and the legislatures should make sure that the electors are selected for Trump." -Sidney Powell, on Fox News Nov 2020

People where not surprised by that kind of illegal behavior. The coup though, didn't really see that coming.
Agreed! thumb up

Old Post Jul 28th, 2021 11:33 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Or maybe it was FBI and CIA agents disguised as Antifa-BLM, disguised as Trumpers shifty

Old Post Jul 28th, 2021 11:37 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I think it also showed the problems in those systems. If he had a few more people willing to go against their oaths he could have muddied the waters enough to maybe take the election.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 28th, 2021 11:41 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or maybe it was FBI and CIA agents disguised as Antifa-BLM, disguised as Trumpers shifty
shifty

Old Post Jul 28th, 2021 11:41 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Newjak
I think it also showed the problems in those systems. If he had a few more people willing to go against their oaths he could have muddied the waters enough to maybe take the election.

That is a very fair complaint, especially considering how many people are defending those illegal actions by either claiming it wasn't illegal, denying they ever happened or refusing to even discuss it to this day.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2021 01:44 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

And had he appointed his friends on the Supreme Court (illegally) he would have had the power to literally steal the election.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jul 29th, 2021 05:07 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just realized something, Trump supporters watch Alex Jones and post Pepe avatars, but if the chemicals are turning the frogs gay, then they’re losing their Christian faith and the democrats are devils and bohemian grove is real!

:shock:

Old Post Jul 29th, 2021 03:49 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Decided to ask Quora how claims against Trump of facist, nazi, or racist are justified.

I wanted to see if I was missing something obvious. So far most replies point to bad behavior. Trump refers to someone he knows as a black guy, that makes him racist. Trump calls the press the enemy of the people, which is facism. Trump seperates children from parents to terrorize them.

I dunno. To me this seems like mostly hyperbole and exaggerations.

Is Trump a role model? No.

Is Trump a good example for anyone to follow? No.

Is Trump a good president? No.

Is Trump putting jews in gas chambers, purging political dissidents, intentionally starving people, and leaving a trail of bodies and blood?

Because for me, body counts matter.

If all a president doss is piss people off, that's a good thing. No bullets, no bombs, just angry emails or tweets or non american's feeling better about themselves because their leader knows a thing or two about poise.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2021 09:43 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Decided to ask Quora how claims against Trump of facist, nazi, or racist are justified.

I wanted to see if I was missing something obvious. So far most replies point to bad behavior. Trump refers to someone he knows as a black guy, that makes him racist. Trump calls the press the enemy of the people, which is facism. Trump seperates children from parents to terrorize them.

Is Trump putting jews in gas chambers, purging political dissidents, intentionally starving people, and leaving a trail of bodies and blood?

If all a president doss is piss people off, that's a good thing. No bullets, no bombs, just angry emails or tweets or non american's feeling better about themselves because their leader knows a thing or two about poise.
so thirsty.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2021 09:45 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Because for me, [b]body counts matter.[/b

Yes.

Yes they do.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 30th, 2021 09:51 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

surely you recognize that even though it’s not saddam/hitler level of evil, it’s still, at its best, incompetence. Nothing to justify, he was an arse.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2021 12:05 AM
cdtm

Originally posted by Blakemore
surely you recognize that even though it’s not saddam/hitler level of evil, it’s still, at its best, incompetence. Nothing to justify, he was an arse.

Oh, I agree. I'm not saying one has to like the guy.

I just feel the hate is kind of over the top. I mean, people claim they actually want him dead, which is just crazy talk.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2021 12:39 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

He was a joke. The real problem was politicizing the pandemic. I mean ffs, what was he thinking?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2021 01:17 AM
Pruitigoe
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm the president.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2021 02:56 AM
Pruitigoe is currently offline Click here to Send Pruitigoe a Private Message Find more posts by Pruitigoe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"who cares that he's making an obvious attempt at overthrowing our democracy?"

-anti-american cuck

~Dec 8th, 2020 06:03 PM

hey, you know what's going to happen tomorrow? i'm going to win a billion dollars. when i do not, it's going to feel really weird to find out that my stated prediction was wrong. smile

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2022 12:23 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

And they still don't care.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2022 05:30 PM