KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Disease

Disease
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
You wanna troll, that's fine, Surtur. I just won't take anymore of your arguments on this subject seriously then.

I wasn't trolling.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2020 02:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

My two cousins who were siblings died of the same disease, one at age 12 and one at 14. This was within a span of 2 years. Suffered their entire lives too.

So if God actually existed it would mean God let them die because thousands of years ago two people got tricked by a talking snake into eating an apple and you are telling me that you feel that is justified?

Last edited by Surtur on Aug 10th, 2020 at 02:38 PM

Old Post Aug 10th, 2020 02:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

God says suffer the second death with Me.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Aug 10th, 2020 02:39 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am truly not trolling when I say Yahweh is an evil being.

How can a good person be okay with what this thing has done?

It had babies killed. First borns. How can you say abortion is wrong then?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2020 12:35 AM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
two types of evil

those who do evil things and those who see evil being done and do nothing about it

thumb up

Religion is a fairy tale.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2020 07:50 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fairy tale, riiiiiight. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Let's see if you still call it a "fairy tale" while you're burning in Hell. wink

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Aug 12th, 2020 at 08:11 AM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2020 08:07 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

God said;”I am the life. The new and the everlasting.”
If you all are so science then you’d have to admit your in eternity right. So when you enter eternal life you’d have to say of course that you had your chance here on earth.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Aug 12th, 2020 03:40 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote