KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » QTards

QTards
Started by: Adam_PoE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

Yup, that's the post I was referring back to.

QAnon followers refuse to even entertain the possibility that they were duped by some creepy scrub and his creepy son. True idiots they are.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 02:12 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Adam and Rob are Qanon, to the fullest degree.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 09:36 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Fact Check-False QAnon claims about Hilary Clinton being taken to Guantanamo Bay

Social media users have been sharing articles and posts which claim that Hillary Clinton has been arrested and flown to Guantanamo Bay detention camp where she will face a military tribunal. These claims are untrue. Clinton has not been arrested and has appeared on camera at International Women’s Day events after the day of her alleged arrest and transfer to Guantanamo Bay.

“Clinton Shipped to GITMO, Awaiting Military Tribunal” says the title of the article dated March 7, 2021 (here , here) being shared on social media (here , here).
-snip

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 29th, 2021 06:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

They also alternately think Biden is a clone, or Trump in a Face/Off style mask.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2021 08:24 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

What is it with these people and clones. These same types of people claimed Clinton was a clone (or a body double, or a robot) in 2016.

Face/Off? Lol that flick.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2021 08:31 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
What is it with these people and clones. These same types of people claimed Clinton was a clone (or a body double, or a robot) in 2016.

Face/Off? Lol that flick.
Paul McCartney is the funniest clone theory by far.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2021 09:13 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fact Check-False QAnon claims about Hilary Clinton being taken to Guantanamo Bay

Social media users have been sharing articles and posts which claim that Hillary Clinton has been arrested and flown to Guantanamo Bay detention camp where she will face a military tribunal. These claims are untrue. Clinton has not been arrested and has appeared on camera at International Women’s Day events after the day of her alleged arrest and transfer to Guantanamo Bay.

“Clinton Shipped to GITMO, Awaiting Military Tribunal” says the title of the article dated March 7, 2021 (here , here) being shared on social media (here , here).
-snip

laughing out loud
laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 29th, 2021 09:14 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

No shit, the cloners would have cloned John first. Pfft.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2021 09:17 PM
Raptor22

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
yeah that ones pretty good.

There was a documentary on netflix a few years back about it. Dont know if its still there but it was called-

Paul McCartney Really is Dead: The Last Testament of George Harrison

Id never heard that particular conspiracy theory before so it was pretty entertaining for me.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2021 09:28 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raptor22
yeah that ones pretty good.

There was a documentary on netflix a few years back about it. Dont know if its still there but it was called-

Paul McCartney Really is Dead: The Last Testament of George Harrison

Id never heard that particular conspiracy theory before so it was pretty entertaining for me.
missed that, I will cringe and laugh.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2021 09:30 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Trumpers still believe that sometime in August is when Trump will be reinstated as President and the military will arrest all his "enemies".

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2021 03:48 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trumpers still believe that sometime in August is when Trump will be reinstated as President and the military will arrest all his "enemies".
they are mad.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2021 05:30 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Or just pathetic at this point?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2021 06:04 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Why August?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2021 08:26 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Not sure of the significance this time concerning the date, other times it was nutter interpretations of the Constitution.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2021 08:52 PM
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Why August?

Trump now has the notion in his head that he could return to the White House in August. But the twice-impeached former president is not getting that idea from constitutional scholars or his attorneys. Instead, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell apparently inspired him.

"If Trump is saying August, that is probably because he heard me say it publicly," Lindell told The Daily Beast on Wednesday.

In the past few weeks, two people close to Trump told The Daily Beast, the ex-president had begun increasingly quizzing confidants about a potential August return to power.

What is more, he claimed that a lot of "highly respected" people—who Trump did not name—have been saying it is possible.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2021 08:03 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Some idiots hate Paul McCartney, but I believe he was the one who made the Beatles. Maybe I just like lefties.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2021 11:48 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
Some idiots hate Paul McCartney, but I believe he was the one who made the Beatles. Maybe I just like lefties.
I like all the beatles. People slag off Ringo, but he was very solid as a drummer. As for John, imagine, woman and jealous guy. George, here comes the sun, my sweet lord, while my guitar gently weeps, he'll, he even had a number one in the eighties with got my mind set on you and Paul, Yesterday alone may be the greatest love song ever...

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2021 12:16 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yesterday, lol. And with Paul McCartney from Liverpool, I bring you, opportunity not!

.".thank you George

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2021 12:39 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
Yesterday, lol. And with Paul McCartney from Liverpool, I bring you, opportunity not!

.".thank you George
sorry missed the comma. Yesterday, alone must be. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2021 02:23 PM