KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Sauron vs Gothmog

Sauron vs Gothmog
Started by: xPRIMEx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xPRIMEx

Sauron vs Gothmog

Morgoth’s two most powerful servants duke it out for the title of Morgoth’s second in command. Who wins?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2020 04:56 PM
xPRIMEx is currently offline Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

This has been done to death. Consensus I've seen across Tolkien message boards is Sauron wins.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 30th, 2020 03:04 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xPRIMEx

Ok, I just read the silmarillion and recently got really into the Tolkien lore so I didn’t know but I’m sure it has.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2020 05:15 PM
xPRIMEx is currently offline Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

One is more of a brawler, the other a sorcerer, but Sauron is generally more impressive.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2021 04:52 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T*gm*g
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sauron was a servant of Morgoth, like a Butler, like get me my coffee. Gothmog was a soldier

Old Post Apr 28th, 2021 12:24 AM
T*gm*g is currently offline Click here to Send T*gm*g a Private Message Find more posts by T*gm*g Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T*gm*g
Restricted

Account Restricted

The difference between a Maiar and a Ainur

Old Post Apr 28th, 2021 12:25 AM
T*gm*g is currently offline Click here to Send T*gm*g a Private Message Find more posts by T*gm*g Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marinadavis
Restricted

Account Restricted

cool movie

If you need help choosing a platform for your online store, then I advise you to pay attention to PrestaShop. There are many modules and themes at this link Module Presta that will help with the integration and configuration of the platform

Old Post Jul 29th, 2021 04:55 PM
marinadavis is currently offline Click here to Send marinadavis a Private Message Find more posts by marinadavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Sauron is stated to be Morgoths greatest servant and in his prime even surpassed Morgoth at the end of the First Age and whilst that is Morgoth at his weakest he was.still greater than Gothmog, not sure why people debate this tbh.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Nov 5th, 2021 07:15 AM
The Merchant is currently offline Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote