KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » RIP Chadwick Boseman

RIP Chadwick Boseman
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

RIP: Chadwick Boseman dead at 43

https://www.washingtonpost.com/clim...38a5_story.html

Complications related from Stage 4 Colon cancer

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 29th, 2020 02:28 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

RIP Chadwick Boseman

quote:
Actor Chadwick Boseman, who played Black icons Jackie Robinson and James Brown before finding fame as the regal Black Panther in the Marvel cinematic universe, died Friday of cancer, his representative said. He was 43.

https://apnews.com/5f4352111fdead278da3651b44d311b8

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Aug 29th, 2020 03:02 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

I saw this first thing in the morning. 2020 just loves with its sucker punches doesn't it?

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Aug 29th, 2020 03:05 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

I literally shouted "Holy shit!" when I read the news.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2020 03:19 AM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wtf. Didnt even know he was sick.

RIP.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2020 03:33 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Wtf. Didnt even know he was sick.

Usually happens with some Celeb's, They keep it a secret.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2020 03:35 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Aug 29th, 2020 03:36 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

such a talent, gone to soon

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 29th, 2020 03:48 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
such a talent, gone to soon

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 29th, 2020 03:49 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is unbelievable

Old Post Aug 29th, 2020 03:58 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by Kazenji
Usually happens with some Celeb's, They keep it a secret.

Yeah was news to me too

Old Post Aug 29th, 2020 04:37 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

There was an interview that he did a while back where he talked about Covid-19, It was obvious something was up but people didn't want to believe it.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2020 04:48 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

This isn’t fair

Old Post Aug 29th, 2020 04:59 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Wth? Where did this come from?

RIP dude.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2020 08:09 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Genuinely heart breaking.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2020 08:54 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I’m haven’t slept since I heard the mess late last night. This is just unreal....

Old Post Aug 29th, 2020 12:15 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

He'd been sick since 2017. He just apparently kept it incredibly close to the chest.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2020 01:08 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I woke up to this shocking news today. He was an awesome talent and King of Wakanda.

End 2020 now. I think we've all had our fill.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Aug 29th, 2020 01:30 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
So I’m sure most know Chadwick died. A surprise to us all but particularly one to me. I didn’t know about any cancer, I don’t know if anyone did.

When he showed up in Captain America: Civil War I thought he was amazing. His ferocity, speed and strength and agility and the scenes were great and he really added something the MCU was missing.

I didn’t watch much of his work before or after but I know I will now. His subsequent Marvel movies after we’re all amazing performances but Civil War was something else for me.

I will really miss him and I appreciate his role and bringing me joy and great movies and entertainment in his Marvel movies. I said a prayer for his family, I can’t imagine what they are going through.

Thank you for your irreplaceable art you brought to Cinema and to the MCU.

Farewell

Old Post Aug 29th, 2020 01:51 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
So I’m sure most know Chadwick died. A surprise to us all but particularly one to me. I didn’t know about any cancer, I don’t know if anyone did.

When he showed up in Captain America: Civil War I thought he was amazing. His ferocity, speed and strength and agility and the scenes were great and he really added something the MCU was missing.

I didn’t watch much of his work before or after but I know I will now. His subsequent Marvel movies after we’re all amazing performances but Civil War was something else for me.

I will really miss him and I appreciate his role and bringing me joy and great movies and entertainment in his Marvel movies. I said a prayer for his family, I can’t imagine what they are going through.

Thank you for your irreplaceable art you brought to Cinema and to the MCU.

Farewell

Old Post Aug 29th, 2020 01:51 PM