KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » For example, allowing roster creators to incorporate tattoos to players

For example, allowing roster creators to incorporate tattoos to players
Started by: Sunxuemei

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sunxuemei

For example, allowing roster creators to incorporate tattoos to players

Because of all of these things, anyone as we generally see from an 2K release, expecting as big of an effort is very likely to be let down. All logic points into 2K saving almost all of its ammunition or all on the next-gen models. That said, what exactly does an acceptable release that is current-gen seem like for 2K? I've got some thoughts. As we've seen in the trailer that released the graphics will be almost identical, if not equal to NBA 2K20. I am fine with this bit of stagnation while this might be an issue for some.

There is two reasons I believe we've already seen this generation of consoled pushed into their graphical limitation. It is not going to get much better on XB1 and PS4 than that which we find here. Second, it might be absurd to think 2K would love to invest when they stand to profit from delivering a version which will be hyped up mainly because of how amazing it seems in improving the item visually. 2K and every other manufacturer of annual sports video games will want the gap between present and next-gen to be very evident from a visual standpoint. As a consumer, I am fine with that approach.

Soundtracks are cool and all, but quite honestly, in investing a lot into this component of a game, I fight to see that the authentic value that is long-term. That said, we have already seen the soundtrack that will be in the match, and depending upon your own personal tastes, you're could care less about the tunes, frustrated, or either elated. I am good with what's coming on this front, as far as commentary, I will await the models for a major jump in this area. There are a number of things which can be done in order to create what' already good commentary in the game even better.

Here is a part of where EA and 2K should bring the heat. I'm not speaking about delivering modes. Again, that's next-gen can wow us. I'm more referring to fleshing out ways. For example, I have already stated that with no salary cap attribute in MyTeam, I'm probably not going to give that aspect of this game a lot of my period this year. To a degree, but comparable, the exact same can be said for a draft attribute. Madden, FIFA, MLB The Show, and the NHL series have excellent variations of this concept in their own collector modes. 2K wants to bring this back.

Play Today Online can stay as it is on current-gen, but the WNBA attribute, Pro-Am, MyCareer, PARK and MyGM/MyLeague must find some love. I'd really like to see a complete franchise mode option as well as the capacity to produce a female MyPlayer. Having this functionality accessible MyCareer as well as PARK and Pro-Am would be nice. Most MyGM and MyLeague fans are concerned because we haven't seen a site for this region of the sport, and that's been released by now. It's unclear if this means those modes have gone awry. Hopefully, that isn't true since they're a few updates that could be delivered on current-gen that would not threated next-gen's appeal.

For example, allowing roster creators to incorporate tattoos to players. Allowing MyLeagues with more elastic variety of groups (8-64). Let for rule changes that enable a four-point lineup (something I understand that has been discussed previously ), changing the three-point line to school distance, in addition to enhancing trade/free-agency logic for CPU-controlled teams. MyCareer will be made more attractive by simply taking away the story from this year's game, and enabling people to use the manner as a method to grind their characters.

Last, PARK and Pro-Am could be made better by nerfing the shield's play in passing lanes (this would impact multiple manners ), removing the Quick Draw badge, carrying off the limitations the peaks of guards (you are not able to create huge guards in the match ), and bringing a little more rhyme and cause of shooting accuracy. Last, opening up the dribbling to allow for a involving the defender and the ball-handler, and creativity. Not one of the re-invents the wheel, but all would make the game much better than NBA 2K20, which I enjoyed, but still a game that accomplishes most of these goals is acceptable in the current situation, and worth the investment for those that are hardcore 2K players.

If you want to know more fun and interesting information in nba2king

Old Post Sep 5th, 2020 01:14 AM
Sunxuemei is currently offline Click here to Send Sunxuemei a Private Message Find more posts by Sunxuemei Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote