KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sabretooth vs T'Challa

Sabretooth vs T'Challa
Started by: AlbertoJohnAvil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
"iirc"

Lol, Sin. You're not that old yet.

It was Logan, who cut Creed's hand off.

Storm was there, too, but did nothing aside from transporting Wolverine there... silent, obedient and docile, very unlike a certain female kmcer.

Those two fights are all they've had so far and they've been discussed on this forum over 9000 times.

I can't remember every comic i ever read. So the second fight was canon? I do remember the first one was during the whoke Romulus arc and all the feral muties were acting ooc. So i don't place much stock in it.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2020 11:46 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Creed should kick the shit out of him.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 12:36 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Sin I AM
I can't remember every comic i ever read. So the second fight was canon? I do remember the first one was during the whoke Romulus arc and all the feral muties were acting ooc. So i don't place much stock in it.

(please log in to view the image)

No, it wasn't. You remembered that right. Earth-58163.

They've had only one canon fight and it happened during that Romulus arc called "Evolution", yes.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Would that not work against him? The adamantium, I mean, because BP has anti metal claws.

In theory, sure.

You're sure he has them included in that "Force Push" suit?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 12:38 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Wendigo, Sinister's Supermen.

Black Dwarf.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 12:54 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He didn't win that one.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 12:58 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

He didn't win that one.

He’s seen limping away, and bleeding after calling TChalla out. And BP says he broke his hand punching him.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 01:16 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He also says he believes Black Dwarf would've beaten him, if the battle had continued.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 01:25 AM
Vanguard

He also says he believes Black Dwarf would've beaten him, if the battle had continued.

So it’s his fault Black Dwarf quit?!
Sounds like a win lol

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 01:27 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Vanguard
So it’s his fault Black Dwarf quit?!
Sounds like a win lol

Panther was losing 1 on 1.

The battle between their armies is an entirely different story.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 01:36 AM
Vanguard

Panther was losing 1 on 1.

The battle between their armies is an entirely different story.

Speculation cause we didn’t see the whole fight. But we do know BP and Dwarf faced each other, and Dwarf looked worse for the ware, and that’s obvious. BP even says that’s who he was facing. There’s also a scan of them going toe to toe. Anyway I won’t spin wheels with you.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 01:43 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Not speculation, because we see what T'Challa says, my special friend:

Try reading it. Slowly. And comprehending.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 01:49 AM
DarkSaint85

I always read that as BP won,but through luck. Had it gone on, then the outcome would have been different.

Anyway, off panel so we can't really use it.

As for the antimetal claws in his new suit....I mean maybe? He's one of those guys like Iron Man where each suit should be more advanced than the last...

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 06:03 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

I always read that as BP won,but through luck. Had it gone on, then the outcome would have been different.

As for the antimetal claws in his new suit....I mean maybe? He's one of those guys like Iron Man where each suit should be more advanced than the last...

He's not going to concede. Hed daie first

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 11:10 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Off panel and plenty of outside factors --- that's not an online game where 2 players are having a duel and everyone is too afraid to intervene, because of the server rules and admins watching the fight closely in the spectator mode.

No. It was a battle between two f*cking armies.

Last time when we tried to talk about Iron Man, you pretty much admitted you don't know much about him (to my surprise).

As much as I hate to say it, his armor abilities don't stack unless proven on panel.

For example, some older models can be physically stronger than newer ones... it was even stated on panel.

Just try to keep it a secret, so thorbags won't find out.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 02:04 PM
DarkSaint85

I think Ta Nehisi-Coates has retconned it so that BP has ALWAYS had his force suit:

That's his first ever encounter with Namor.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 02:29 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Well we know BD didn’t have an easy time catching up with him. And TChalla wasn’t the one bleeding.

[b](please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 02:44 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Black Dwarf was a disappointment, what are his feats? He lost to BP and got killed by Ronan (?). When I saw the line up of the Black Order I expected much from him, he simply didn't live up to the hype at all.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 02:49 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Black Dwarf was a disappointment, what are his feats? He lost to BP and got killed by Ronan (?). When I saw the line up of the Black Order I expected much from him, he simply didn't live up to the hype at all.

He was rubbish.

Shang and Widow were too fast/agile for him. He was a big brick, but....useless lol.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 02:52 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I think Ta Nehisi-Coates has retconned it so that BP has ALWAYS had his force suit:

That's his first ever encounter with Namor.

Yeah, I remember that. Nonsense.

What makes it even weirder is Namor's black suit --- something he got from Richards much later in his career. To keep him hydrated.

Originally posted by Vanguard
Well we know BD didn’t have an easy time catching up with him. And TChalla wasn’t the one bleeding.

Flesh wound.

At least Dwarf didn't break his hand.

Originally posted by Parmaniac

His army lost to Wakandas, as they underestimated them. He didn't lose one-on-one.

Ronan killed him with a cheapshot, when he was preoccupied with other heavy hitters.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 02:55 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

His army lost to Wakandas, as they underestimated them. He didn't lose one-on-one.

Ronan killed him with a cheapshot, when he was preoccupied with other heavy hitters.
He still doesn't have any good feats.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 03:00 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote