KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Sony has removed PS3, PSP, and PS Vita Titles from the browser-based PS Store

Sony has removed PS3, PSP, and PS Vita Titles from the browser-based PS Store
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Damn, even brought back the wishlist as well, wtf brought this on?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Mar 6th, 2021 07:00 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

I access the store through my console, so this didn't affect me either way, but it's cool they listened to the negative feedback and reverted the web stores to the original form. The change was almost universally panned.

No official word from Sony though, so maybe it's just a temporary thing?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2021 10:13 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StyleTime
I access the store through my console, so this didn't affect me either way, but it's cool they listened to the negative feedback and reverted the web stores to the original form. The change was almost universally panned.

No official word from Sony though, so maybe it's just a temporary thing?
Which is why I'm very glad I picked up Oath in Felghana and Ys I & II Chronicles, games go for $200-$300 physical.

Also PS3 games don't seem to be showing up, which is odd, yet all the PSP games are showing up just fine. Weird.

Something I noticed is that, before this changed, you could still buy stuff on the PSP store (lowered my router security to access it), store still loaded up, you could still buy stuff. (It's how I bought a few of my most recent PSP titles.)

Now it gives you an error if you try to buy anything, very worrying. Games that cost $8 on the store are gonna cost a lot more physical depending on the game.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2021 11:03 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Noticed that they also did they same thing with the PS2 titles on the PS4, The ones that were emulated in high-definition and had trophies

Use to have its own section, Now have to deal with the janky search just to find said titles.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2021 01:19 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

mmkay SO. It's nothing new, it's a specific link that allows you to go back to previous versions of the PS Store, neat.

The magic number is... https://store.playstation.com/en-us...games?psappver= "18.03"

18.04 and above are the new store that have no access to the PSP, PS3, etc.

18.03 and below have access to all of this.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2021 08:55 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

^ Even better, All i did was go to Google and typed in PS3 Store.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2021 04:01 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote