KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Joe Biden, the 46th president of USA

Joe Biden, the 46th president of USA
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (53): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
soon they'll give those hats away for free, and then they'll be paying customers to take them from their inventory. then comes the great maga-hat landfill

Far future generations will dig down to 2020 levels of land fill and notice massive amounts of red polyester fibers and salt.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 07:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
He actually won on election night in a huge landslide. What has been going on for the past 5 days is dems stealing it right in front of our eyes and then dumba**es go "show me the evidence!" lmao.

You are a stupid man if you don't understand why Trump was ahead on election night, and then lost when the mail in ballots were counted. The problem is, you do understand, but you think others don't, so you use that argument as your own attempt to cheat.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 07:27 PM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

No, you're giving him more credit than he deserves. Star is unironically just retarded and doesn't understand how mail-in voting works.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 07:31 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Robtard
Apparently both the favorite son-in-law Jared and Melania are both urging Trump to accept he lost, concede and call and congratulate Biden as a means to save a little bit of dignity. Trump is apparently not having any of it.

COMMIE LIES!!!

P.S. On the slim chance the domestic terrorist scum that is Robtard is telling the truth, Melania is OUT of the will!!!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 07:32 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by truejedi
You are a stupid man if you don't understand why Trump was ahead on election night, and then lost when the mail in ballots were counted. The problem is, you do understand, but you think others don't, so you use that argument as your own attempt to cheat.

What percentage of the mail in votes were counted on Election night?

The coverage from CNN and The Young Turks live on election night indicated that a significant majority of mail in ballots WERE counted and that Biden was going to lose.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 07:34 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
What percentage of the mail in votes were counted on Election night?

The coverage from CNN and The Young Turks live on election night indicated that a significant majority of mail in ballots WERE counted and that Biden was going to lose.
When you tell your voters not to mail-in votes and the mail-in votes are counted last, anyone could guess what would happen... Trump did, he wanted to create discord, knowing most of his hardcore are a bit thick.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 07:41 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

You commie jacka**es can deny all of the voter irregularities and cheating all you like. But if you think you're gonna get me to change my mind by calling me stupid when I've seen overwhelming evidence of cheating then you're living in fantasyland.

You and the commie who replied right after you have shit for brains and are blind as a bat.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Nov 8th, 2020 at 07:46 PM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 07:42 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
When you tell your voters not to mail-in votes and the mail-in votes are counted last, anyone could guess what would happen... Trump did, he wanted to create discord, knowing most of his hardcore are a bit thick.

And then Trump complains why he wasn't getting millions of mail-in votes like Biden had...

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 07:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
You commie jacka**es can deny all of the voter irregularities and cheating all you like. But if you think you're gonna get me to change my mind by calling me stupid when I've seen overwhelming evidence of cheating then you're living in fantasyland.

You and the commie who replied right after you have shit for brains. thumb up

Nobody cares about your mind or is trying to change it. When you say stupid shit however, I'm going to counter you with the truth every single time I see it.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 07:46 PM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nobody cares about your mind or is trying to change it. When you say stupid shit however, I'm going to counter you with the truth every single time I see it.
thumb up Top notch!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 07:48 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Robtard
And then Trump complains why he wasn't getting millions of mail-in votes like Biden had...

How could Trump and The Republicans decry the mail in voting system as being illegitimate and prime for potential fraud while simultaneously telling their supporters to utilize that mechanism?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 07:51 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
How could Trump and The Republicans decry the mail in voting system as being illegitimate and prime for potential fraud while simultaneously telling their supporters to utilize that mechanism?

How? By being hypocrites.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 07:55 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Tzeentch
We got too cocky, MAGAbros....

No they didn't.

The Trumpers showed up and voted for Trump in record numbers. If it wasn't for Biden, Trump would hold the new record. They still got beaten by 4 million votes.

Last edited by dadudemon on Nov 8th, 2020 at 09:13 PM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 09:11 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by snowdragon
Murika had two paths narrcissim or dementia, we took dementia wink
But we were still guaranteed a sexual predator. All paths converge.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 09:13 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
No they didn't.

The Trumpers showed up and voted for Trump in record numbers. If it wasn't for Biden, Trump would hold the new record. They still got beaten by 4 million votes.
Yeah, it's not really that many more than Hilary beat him last time in terms of the American population.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 09:14 PM
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Yeah, it's not really that many more than Hilary beat him last time in terms of the American population.

Yeah, it is really interesting that two candidates can win the popular vote by similar margins, but one wins the election and the other does not, based on where those votes are allocated. That sounds like a totally fair system.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 09:24 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i see trumpers are moronic ignorant folks.. just like the orangutan himself

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 11:16 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Not surpirsing at all when the Left Cheats and breaks laws with the Mail In System.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 02:29 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Not surpirsing at all when the Left Cheats and breaks laws with the Mail In System.

trump lost, buttercup. so put on your big boy pants, and get over it

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 02:31 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Originally posted by Flyattractor

If he did, prove it, for the good of all Americans. If you can't, shut the **** up and move on.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 02:47 AM