KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Barr really needs investigation when this is all over.

Barr really needs investigation when this is all over.
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Barr really needs investigation when this is all over.

Separation of Powers exists for a reason. Checks and balances etc. He might be more despicable than Trump.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 08:23 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

What law did he break?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 08:30 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
What law did he break?
that will be for the courts to decide. smile why are you so angry S and M?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 08:32 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

He would have to be charged and put on trial in order for the courts to decide.

So, why law did he break?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 08:34 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

He would have to be charged and put on trial in order for the courts to decide.

So, why law did he break?
I suspect it's more an ethics case initially, it might become legal later. His "Barr" laughing out loud association needs to look at his actions in context of his oaths.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 08:37 PM
Silent Master

But what law are you saying he broke?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 08:39 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

smile

Last edited by Old Man Whirly! on Nov 10th, 2020 at 08:45 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 08:43 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

smile

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 08:45 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Another troll thread from pooty. It'll be so nice when he leaves KMC for good. It wouldn't surprise me if he was lying when he said he was going to though.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 08:46 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 08:47 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would love for you guys to do this. Shout "we need to unify!" while you divide the country even more with countless investigations smile

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 08:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
I would love for you guys to do this. Shout "we need to unify!" while you divide the country even more with countless investigations smile
Has Trump conceded yet Surt...

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 08:50 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

Nope, and? You guys had no issues with Hillary Clinton telling Biden not to concede if the outcome didn't favor him. The media didn't flip out, Biden didn't denounce the notion.

Lol. You guys truly believe people forget the things you say and do. Adorable.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 08:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Another troll thread from pooty. It'll be so nice when he leaves KMC for good. It wouldn't surprise me if he was lying when he said he was going to though.

He's not going to actually leave.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 08:52 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of course not. He didn't even back up his "I'm gonna drop all this info about posters in November" promise.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 08:54 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur

And putting Trump supporters on "lists"for the Gulag like dumb as f*** AOC has claimed she is going to do.

It's not just her dumb*** either that wants to put them on lists. I've seen so-called "journalists" say similar shit. That b*tch Harris said that Trump supporters would be hunted down and punished for "betraying them" lol.

How that b*tch hasn't been arrested already for saying that boggles the mind.

You're right, they are not talking like the side that wants to "unify", and until all of these many allegations of voter fraud and irregularities are investigated I have no damn interest in "unifying" with the side that cheated to win an election.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Nov 10th, 2020 at 09:01 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 08:57 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I didn't think he would.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 08:59 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why would he do that when he actually won on election night?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 09:00 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Barr really needs investigation when this is all over.

Separation of Powers exists for a reason. Checks and balances etc. He might be more despicable than Trump.

Trumpers per election: "Lock her up!"

Trumpers post election: "How dare you suggest Barr be investigated!"

Too funny.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 09:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Lol pathetic.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 10:05 PM