KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Barr really needs investigation when this is all over.

Barr really needs investigation when this is all over.
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

It's rude to talk about me behind my back. fortunately, I knew you were doing it and I'm rather forgiving.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 10:06 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
God is real... that's a fact, Surt. You'll find that out the hard way soon enough. We are not "holding out" lol. We already know He is real.

I cannot wait for some of you Trumpers to get to judgement day and have him ask you "I left a book, why didn't you follow it?"

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 10:14 PM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

So sorry I've triggered you, snowflake.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 10:23 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyways, no Barr doesn't need to be investigated.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 10:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of course not. Only snowflakes try to make the retarded argument that he needs to be.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 10:26 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Surtur
Anyways, no Barr doesn't need to be investigated.

Well, it is happening whether you like it or not. Like I said earlier, it looks like the bar association does not care about Trumper fee-fees.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 10:35 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Well, it is happening whether you like it or not. Like I said earlier, it looks like the bar association does not care about Trumper fee-fees.

Neat, doesn't negate what I said kiddo.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 10:36 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Neat, doesn't negate what I said kiddo.

Actually, that is precisely what it does.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 10:45 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually, that is precisely what it does.

Actually, it doesn't. It's an opinion.

Anything more to add?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 10:47 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Silent Master
It's rude to talk about me behind my back. fortunately, I knew you were doing it and I'm rather forgiving.

I stopped talking behind your back when I started gagging from your protein farts.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 12:41 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by truejedi
I cannot wait for some of you Trumpers to get to judgement day and have him ask you "I left a book, why didn't you follow it?"

You joke but this is true.

No one should support the warmongering policies and the anti-poor policies that that GOP and Dems push. Judgement Day is not going to be fun for people who were okay with tens of thousands of murdered brown people.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 12:41 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Hey...hey...

The Bar Association will become the Barr Association when they start investigating him.

WHEW!

laughing laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 12:42 AM
Adam_PoE

Actually, it doesn't. It's an opinion.

Anything more to add?

No, what you said is an opinion. What I said is a fact. You should really learn the difference.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 06:27 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I suspect it's more an ethics case initially, it might become legal later. His "Barr" laughing out loud association needs to look at his actions in context of his oaths.

Originally posted by dadudemon
Hey...hey...

The Bar Association will become the Barr Association when they start investigating him.

WHEW!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 10:55 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, what you said is an opinion. What I said is a fact. You should really learn the difference.

Okay, you're not very bright. What you said didn't negate what I said. Want to keep going?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 10:57 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You joke but this is true.

No one should support the warmongering policies and the anti-poor policies that that GOP and Dems push. Judgement Day is not going to be fun for people who were okay with tens of thousands of murdered brown people.

The trumpers will have plenty of company in hell, lots of lefties.

And the lefties in hell will cuck for Stalin too.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 10:58 PM
Adam_PoE

Okay, you're not very bright. What you said didn't negate what I said. Want to keep going?

Yes, it does. You said Barr does not need to be investigated. The association that regulates his profession disagrees. Their view is the only one that matters, and they said they do not care about your fee-fees.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 01:16 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, it does. You said Barr does not need to be investigated. The association that regulates his profession disagrees. Their view is the only one that matters, and they said they do not care about your fee-fees.

Okay so you're down to lying now, again. I never said my view would have any impact on that.

Just stop thumb up

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 15th, 2020 at 08:29 PM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 08:27 PM
dadudemon

Hey...hey...

WHEW!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 11:08 PM
Adam_PoE

Okay so you're down to lying now, again. I never said my view would have any impact on that.

Just stop thumb up

Where is the lie? That facts do not care about your feelings?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2020 01:29 AM