KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Tucker Carlson calls CNN's Amanpour a 'half-wit'

Tucker Carlson calls CNN's Amanpour a 'half-wit'
Started by: KharmaDog

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
He probably should have used a better insult like "blinded by partisanship" or "Amanpour is enamored with tribal politics."

But nuance is hard. Simple insults are easy. And it appeals to his viewer base.

Plus that would describe himself perfectly.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2020 05:40 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Surtur
Isn't an honorary doctorate one u didnt actually earn

Someone intelligent explain the accomplishment

It best make sense too no bullshit best spew forth

There's a few different reasons and it can be one or more of them depending on the person receiving the honour.

It can be a way to acknowledge expertise in a field that has been obtained via experience rather than in academia. That's why you get a lot in Law, Business, The Arts and Journalism.

A lot of universities have stringent qualification requirements for lecturing Usually a doctorate, post-doc plus a teaching qualification. It can allow the people awarded the ability to take up short term lecturing positions (sometimes only for a year or even a single term) at universities.

It can be a way for universities to raise their public profile to secure funding. That's why you'll see less well known universities dishing out honourary degrees more than top rated ones.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2020 09:59 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Looks like mostly worthless awards.

Like an Emmy, Grammy, or Golden Globe.

laughing out loud

But he felt the need to type it all out due to butt hurt.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2020 03:14 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Butthurt thread according to the people who set the standard

Old Post Dec 12th, 2020 08:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

KMC has really become a petty and childish forum. Used to be some pretty good debates and interesting ideas. Now it appears to be quite a few mental midgets running the asylum.

If you act like an ass to everyone who disagrees with you, then you are an ass.

If you can’t read and understand what someone is trying to say because you choose to focus on irrelevant points that you some see as a “gotcha” moment, you’ll never be more than a uninformed Chump.

If you all you are here for us to prop up your fragile ego by posting the lamest of quips, Jeep leading that fulfilling life.

Now feel free to flame me, if that’s all you got, I’m happy to oblige.

That being said, the glory days of this forum are long gone.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2020 09:50 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Agreed, the far-lefties on this board should calm down.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2020 09:53 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KharmaDog
KMC has really become a petty and childish forum. Used to be some pretty good debates and interesting ideas. Now it appears to be quite a few mental midgets running the asylum.

If you act like an ass to everyone who disagrees with you, then you are an ass.

If you can’t read and understand what someone is trying to say because you choose to focus on irrelevant points that you some see as a “gotcha” moment, you’ll never be more than a uninformed Chump.

If you all you are here for us to prop up your fragile ego by posting the lamest of quips, Jeep leading that fulfilling life.

Now feel free to flame me, if that’s all you got, I’m happy to oblige.

That being said, the glory days of this forum are long gone.

Like can you explain what you wanted to debate here? Specifically.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2020 09:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Like can you explain what you wanted to debate here? Specifically.

Not a debate, just a post to begin a discussion. In the end it really doesn’t matter, all threads seem to end the same.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2020 09:58 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It comes off like a bad faith thread to be honest.

Something to feed the leftists here and an attempt to bait the more conservative posters. I will admit that isn't on you, it's the atmosphere of this forum.

Is she a half wit? No probably not. Most of these folk just feign ignorance. We see it on this forum all the time from Rob and company.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2020 10:00 PM
Silent Master

Not a debate, just a post to begin a discussion. In the end it really doesn’t matter, all threads seem to end the same.

A discussion about what?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2020 10:03 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Agreed, the far-lefties on this board should calm down.

thumb up

Old Post Dec 12th, 2020 10:14 PM
wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

It comes off like a bad faith thread to be honest.

Something to feed the leftists here and an attempt to bait the more conservative posters. I will admit that isn't on you, it's the atmosphere of this forum.

Is she a half wit? No probably not. Most of these folk just feign ignorance. We see it on this forum all the time from Rob and company.

More so I thought that it was interesting that someone would call out a lack of credentials on another, but have none whatsoever them self.

Also interesting how others support tucker is supported by people when he doesn’t have a leg to stand on.

It isn’t about left or right, it’s more about choosing whic battle to fight I guess

Old Post Dec 12th, 2020 10:47 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

More so I thought that it was interesting that someone would call out a lack of credentials on another, but have none whatsoever them self.

Also interesting how others support tucker is supported by people when he doesn’t have a leg to stand on.

It isn’t about left or right, it’s more about choosing whic battle to fight I guess

It's the type of hypocrisy we do see frequently.

Like calling out anti lockdown protests but staying silent or even joining anti police protests. Sadly Tucker is not unique.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2020 10:49 PM
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

OP creates a butthurt thread and then whines about lack of debating.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2020 11:23 PM
wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Welcome to KMC.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2020 11:24 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2020 11:30 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by wxyz
OP creates a butthurt thread and then whines about lack of debating.

Originally posted by Blakemore

Old Post Dec 12th, 2020 11:32 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Copying my comeback trying to act clever as if no one would notice it's uncreative to do so. no smh

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2020 11:42 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

You just aint worth the effort.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2020 11:43 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
Copying my comeback trying to act clever as if no one would notice it's uncreative to do so. no smh

Are u creative? *

*with things other than cocktails

Old Post Dec 12th, 2020 11:44 PM