KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Someone explain logically, why Voter ID is racist.

Someone explain logically, why Voter ID is racist.
Started by: wxyz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wxyz
Okay Robtard. laughing

Except of course these laws have historically negatively targeted certain groups.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 30th, 2020 12:15 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
So, the argument is that people shouldn't have to pay in order to exercise their rights?
In a free open and egalitarian society, that's what usually happens.

Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
In the UK we have the electoral roll, it costs us nothing.

I'm so happy Boris won.

wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Except of course these laws have historically negatively targeted certain groups.

I guess Canadians are bigoted then.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2020 12:16 AM
wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

In the UK we have the electoral roll, it costs us nothing.

That's because it's a product itself. They don't charge you to be on it. They charge organisations to access it.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2020 12:17 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I guess Canadians are bigoted then.

I was speaking about the US, I don't know enough about Canadian poll tax history.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2020 12:21 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

In a free open and egalitarian society, that's what usually happens.

Should that also apply to the 2nd amendment?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2020 12:34 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

What do you suggest the government pay for in regards to the 2nd Amendment?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2020 12:41 AM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

A mandatory voter id would cut down on a lot of voter fraud. Yes, I know that's the real reason leftists/democrat-voters don't want it.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Dec 30th, 2020 12:43 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
A mandatory voter id would cut down on a lot of voter fraud. Yes, I know that's the real reason leftists/democrat-voters don't want it.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2020 01:06 AM
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae

I wonder how many mail in ballots Robtard sent in.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2020 01:07 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Just the four.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2020 01:20 AM
jaden_2.0
Awful

One for each of your secret sock accounts that only the secret gang know about?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2020 01:24 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

No telling. Probably dozens.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Dec 30th, 2020 01:41 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Sounds like gun owner registration to me. What a great idea, S&M!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2020 05:16 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

We can start with no ID being required for either voting or getting a gun.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2020 05:38 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

We can start with no ID being required for either voting or getting a gun.
No. You moron.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2020 09:03 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Blakemore
No. You moron.

You want to tax someone's constitutional right?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2020 10:08 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

You want to tax someone's constitutional right?
to own a gun? I mean, if you're shooting pheasants or pigeons, sure. If you wanna shoot a human, I'd say , "no gun for you"

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2020 10:11 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Blakemore
to own a gun? I mean, if you're shooting pheasants or pigeons, sure. If you wanna shoot a human, I'd say , "no gun for you"

That didn't answer the question I asked.

The question was. You want to tax someone's constitutional right?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2020 10:23 AM