KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Protestors Breach Capital Building

Protestors Breach Capital Building
Started by: Newjak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (64): « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Some of the insurrectionists had been given tours of the building by Republican lawmakers. Republican lawmakers were also texting and tweeting the real-time location of the Vice President, the Speaker of the House, and other Democratic lawmakers. Republican lawmakers do not want it investigated, because they were a part of it.

May they all go to prison for treason.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 29th, 2021 07:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

They are truly demented.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2021 10:54 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Jordan Confirms He Spoke with Trump Day of the Insurrection

The New York Times reported last week that Representative Jim Jordan participated in a meeting at the White House, where he plotted with Trump on how best to contest the results of the 2020 presidential election.

He also went on record saying, "I don't know how you can ever convince me that President Trump didn't actually win this thing."

Jordan also voted against certifying the results of the presidential election, signed onto a legal brief asking the Supreme Court to reject the election results, and voted against creating the House select committee to investigate the insurrectionist riot.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy nevertheless tried to appoint Jordan to the investigatory panel—a choice House Speaker Nancy Pelosi rejected—because as Representative Liz Cheney noted, Jordan may very well be called to testify before the committee, because of his involvement in the January 6th attack.

His conflict of interest aside, it is becoming increasingly clear why:

Jordan appeared on Fox News on Tuesday and conceded that he and Trump spoke on January 6th.

Taylor Popielarz of Spectrum News interviewed Jordan later, and tried to nail down the details. "Yes or No: Did you speak with President Trump on January 6?"

"Yeah, I mean, I speak—I spoke with the president last week. I speak with the president all the time. I spoke with him on January 6th. I mean, I talk with President Trump all the time. And that's—that's—I don't think that's unusual. I would expect members of Congress to talk with the President of the United States when they're trying to get done the things they told the voters in their district to do. I'm actually kind of amazed sometimes that people keep asking this question. Of course, I talk to the president all the time. I talked, like I said, I talked with him last week."

Asked to clarify whether he and Trump spoke before, during, or after the Capitol attack, Jordan added:

"Uh, I'd have to go, I'd—I—I—I just don't know. Uh, I'd have to go back and, I mean, I don't—I don't—I don't know, uh, that—when those conversations happened. But, um, what I know is that I spoke with him all the time."

He then tried to change the subject.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2021 09:27 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

"Uh, I'd have to go, I'd—I—I—I just don't know. Uh, I'd have to go back and, I mean, I don't—I don't—I don't know, uh, that—when those conversations happened. But, um, what I know is that I spoke with him all the time." -Jim Jordan

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 30th, 2021 09:35 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Republican Brooks seeks immunity for Jan. 6 speech, says he was not campaigning

WASHINGTON, Aug 4 (Reuters) - Republican U.S. Representative Mo Brooks asked a federal judge on Wednesday to grant him immunity from a civil lawsuit alleging a speech he delivered to then-President Donald Trump's supporters on Jan. 6 helped incite the attack on the Capitol.

In a series of court filings, Brooks addressed a decision by the Justice Department issued last week, which determined it could not defend the Alabama congressman because he was not acting within his scope of employment as a member of Congress when he spoke at the rally.
-snip

Hopefully the judge throws out his request, this criminal needs to go down. He's was the one who was wearing body-armor under his jacket when he helped incite the insurrection.

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 4th, 2021 at 05:48 PM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 05:46 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Police arrest man claiming to have bomb near U.S. Capitol

Capitol Police Chief J. Thomas Manger told reporters that the man, identified as Floyd Ray Roseberry, parked his vehicle on a sidewalk outside the U.S. Library of Congress at about 9:15 a.m. EDT (1315 GMT) and told an officer who approached him that he had a bomb while holding what appeared to be a detonator. -snip

A video livestreamed on Facebook showed Roseberry, a bald white man with a goatee, speaking inside a black truck parked on a sidewalk.

"The revolution's on, it's here," Roseberry said in the video, while appearing to hold a large metal cannister on his lap. "I'm ready to die for the cause." -snip

Look, another "True Patriot". What a deranged loser.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2021 08:50 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard

Capitol Police Chief J. Thomas Manger told reporters that the man, identified as Floyd Ray Roseberry, parked his vehicle on a sidewalk outside the U.S. Library of Congress at about 9:15 a.m. EDT (1315 GMT) and told an officer who approached him that he had a bomb while holding what appeared to be a detonator. -snip

A video livestreamed on Facebook showed Roseberry, a bald white man with a goatee, speaking inside a black truck parked on a sidewalk.

"The revolution's on, it's here," Roseberry said in the video, while appearing to hold a large metal cannister on his lap. "I'm ready to die for the cause." -snip
-snip

Terrorist!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2021 08:51 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Isn't "I'm ready to die for the cause!" and similar what the Islamist extremist often claim?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2021 08:54 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Isn't "I'm ready to die for the cause!" and similar what the Islamist extremist often claim?
Yes, exactly. Only this guy gets no reward of virgins as an incentive.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2021 08:58 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Maybe his reward would be the praise his fella zealots and his 'glorious leader' would give him

Old Post Aug 19th, 2021 08:59 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe his reward would be the praise his fella zealots and his 'glorious leader' would give him
being a martyr for the 1000 year reich.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2021 09:02 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Yes, exactly. Only this guy gets no reward of virgins as an incentive.

They just harass women on Earth instead.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2021 09:13 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
They just harass women on Earth instead.
but not in a way likely to get them laid.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2021 09:27 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
but not in a way likely to get them laid.

More in way where a court has to deal with it.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2021 10:09 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Did not know. but apparently back in Feb this happened:

"Today, Congressman Raja Krishnamoorthi introduced a resolution to establish January 6th as a National Day of Remembrance in honor of those who died at the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol building on January 6th, 2021." -snip

I had mentioned this needed to happen before, this needs to happen, maybe Biden can sign executive order declaring Jan 6th a national day if congress fails to act accordingly. America must never forget we had an insurrection and attempted coup, as some try their best to sweep it under the rug.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2021 10:25 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yeah, Whirly. This is what I was talking about. He apparently wanted to get shot by Joe Biden to start the revolution. I also gathered that the US pulling out of Afghanistan was the straw that broke the camel's back. I guess he just couldn't take so much good ol' American freedom ending there. 20 years wasn't enough for him, I guess. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 19th, 2021 10:26 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Reading a news article about this wacko is one thing, but it's quite another experience to hear him rambling on Facebook...

https://www.facebook.com/1027965384...13813367376549/

Old Post Aug 19th, 2021 11:07 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Reading a news article about this wacko is one thing, but it's quite another experience to hear him rambling on Facebook...

https://www.facebook.com/1027965384...13813367376549/

TBF, he was probably a 'BLM Antifa' too, cos parlor told me so.

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Antifa masquerading as Trump supporters caused the chaos in DC. Saw a bunch of videos on Parlor. Crazy we have all been so hoodwinked by the media.

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 20th, 2021 at 05:25 PM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2021 05:13 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

FBI clears Roger Stone, Alex Jones of any involvement in Capitol "riot".

https:///www.infowars.com/posts/bre...ng-involvement/

I know this will trigger many snowflakes here. stick out tongue

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Aug 21st, 2021 12:08 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Didn’t know those two were even suspects here.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2021 12:16 AM