KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » WandaVision

WandaVision
Started by: Dreampanther

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Show sounds awful.

More bashing on suburbia from TDS lefties.

huh

anyways pretty decent episode...

looks like monica will be named [SPOILER - highlight to read]: spectrum

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 20th, 2021 01:54 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Show sounds awful.

More bashing on suburbia from TDS lefties.

Lol what? I don't like SJW bullshit either you know that, but I'm not really finding it here. I don't see the suburbs as solely the province of conservatives either.

If you've enjoyed marvel movies u will like this.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2021 02:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I do enjoy Marvel movie. When they don't suck.

Suck like Endgame 1 and 2.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2021 02:42 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I dont see how the show is anti-suburb regardless of the political opinions of such persons.

Suck like Endgame 1 and 2.

Theres an Endgame 2 ? Damn where can I download?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2021 02:50 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

As someone who has watched all the episodes so far, I have no idea where this "anti-suburbs" notion is coming from. The location simply serves as a backdrop, probably because a lot of sitcoms tend to take place in suburban areas. The show is about Wanda's crumbling mental health after all the loss she's suffered and how she and Vision [SPOILER - highlight to read]: are being exploited by others to meet their own agendas, with Agatha Harkness nudging and manipulating Wanda behind the scenes to do certain things and SWORD wanting to have Vision as a weapon for themselves.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2021 04:16 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
huh

anyways pretty decent episode...

looks like monica will be named [SPOILER - highlight to read]: spectrum

Hope there's more to this than just Agatha Harkness being the baddie. There has to be right?

Also, who will they be calling for help with the science part? Reed, Blue Marvel, somebody else, nobody? Who knows. Lot of speculation on something that might not even happen.

Loving the show.

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 20th, 2021 04:44 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: It was Agatha all along... It was Agatha all along... It was Agatha all along.

Strange how Thats stuck in my head.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2021 05:38 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
As someone who has watched all the episodes so far, I have no idea where this "anti-suburbs" notion is coming from. The location simply serves as a backdrop, probably because a lot of sitcoms tend to take place in suburban areas. The show is about Wanda's crumbling mental health after all the loss she's suffered and how she and Vision [SPOILER - highlight to read]: are being exploited by others to meet their own agendas, with Agatha Harkness nudging and manipulating Wanda behind the scenes to do certain things and SWORD wanting to have Vision as a weapon for themselves.

he's just a butthurt troll crying over his spilt baby bottle..anyways..

Originally posted by tkitna
Hope there's more to this than just Agatha Harkness being the baddie. There has to be right?

Also, who will they be calling for help with the science part? Reed, Blue Marvel, somebody else, nobody? Who knows. Lot of speculation on something that might not even happen.

Loving the show.

Mephisto is the likely other choice.. i think it could be Reed but gotta wait and see...
Bue Marvel is a great choice but I don;t think he'll show up this soon... also love how last nights show confirmed WandaVision is part one of the multiverse with Spidey 3 as part 2

Old Post Feb 20th, 2021 08:31 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: It was Agatha all along... It was Agatha all along... It was Agatha all along.

Strange how Thats stuck in my head.

Yeah same thing happened to me.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2021 10:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Going out on a limb. I think the big Luke Skywalker type reveal at the end of Wandavision will be Legion.

(I know i'm wrong but that would be cool)

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2021 04:24 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ I think weve already had it. Think it was Fox Quicksilver. Just overhyped by the interviewer asking if there is a surprise scene like Luke in Mandalorian.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2021 01:42 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Going out on a limb. I think the big Luke Skywalker type reveal at the end of Wandavision will be Legion.

A baby in a crib? stick out tongue

Adult David essentially kamikaze'd himself (along with killing 7 billion people) when he altered that timeline and wiped them all from existence at the end of the final season.

^ I think weve already had it. Think it was Fox Quicksilver. Just overhyped by the interviewer asking if there is a surprise scene like Luke in Mandalorian.

I think there's still one more reveal, based on an interview Paul Bettany did like a week or so ago. He implied there was still another big name to come onto the show that he'd been really excited to work with and it wasn't Evan Peters Quicksilver.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Feb 22nd, 2021 at 03:45 PM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2021 03:42 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Ahh, you might be right. Hope there is more to it than just Quicksilver.

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2021 05:05 PM
Darth Thor

Hopefully. Will see. Is there 2 episodes left?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2021 07:07 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

well noah hawley is working for disney so yea could be....

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2021 08:54 PM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller

I think there's still one more reveal, based on an interview Paul Bettany did like a week or so ago. He implied there was still another big name to come onto the show that he'd been really excited to work with and it wasn't Evan Peters Quicksilver.

We still don’t know:

- who Jimmy Woo’s missing witness is. The guy in the witness protection program that mysteriously disappeared, bringing Agent Woo to Westview.

- who Agnes/Agatha’s husband is. She keeps mentioning him but iirc he still hasn’t shown up on screen.

So maybe either of those two are the big name waiting to be revealed... there’s been speculation about introducing [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Simon Williams but really it could be anybody

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2021 09:05 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Elizabeth Olsen's sisters did an entire diss track about her. Savage.

B*tches talking about how they'd rather lose all their fingernails than be around her.

"Hasta la vista, baby sista"

Damn

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2021 11:31 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

laughing I remember this.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2021 11:39 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And they made a different one about their younger brother too called "brother for sale". These twins are savage as hell.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2021 05:41 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Some serious backstory in this ep...

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2021 02:12 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote