KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Joe Biden, the 46th POTUS

Joe Biden, the 46th POTUS
Started by: Blakemore

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 18 19 [20]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tegmeg
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
"Biden will withdraw all U.S. forces from Afghanistan by Sept. 11, 2021" -snip

Good. I suspect the Right will now condemn troop withdrawals.

They're already claiming America's military is "weak", which is odd, since it was "the strongest it's ever been" when Trump was in office and that was only 3 months ago.
It's not a matter of their strength it's a matter of the sadist faction satisfaction of the heads of the houses of the landsrod. I am the supreme head, even above my doppelganger now. Ufos>gay navy us miltary

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 09:05 PM
Tegmeg is currently offline Click here to Send Tegmeg a Private Message Find more posts by Tegmeg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tegmeg
Restricted

Account Restricted

I demand satisfaction

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 09:05 PM
Tegmeg is currently offline Click here to Send Tegmeg a Private Message Find more posts by Tegmeg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tegmeg
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where's Jess?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 09:06 PM
Tegmeg
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 09:09 PM
Tegmeg
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 09:14 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Tegmeg

that's the same exact trailer as the first one, just re-edited with different music

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 09:34 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
that's the same exact trailer as the first one, just re-edited with different music

I thought this was supposed to be out in January.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 10:29 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I thought this was supposed to be out in January.

Now set for October 1, 2021

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 10:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, like Bash, it's my favourite novel of all time. I really do hope it's a good film version.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 10:44 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I've set my hopes all the way to eleven that this will be a proper adaptation.

Though I still really like Dune (1984), one of my favorite films from childhood. It's just not a proper adaption, which I discovered after reading the book.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 11:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Same.

Movie is good like Arnold Schwarzenegger's Total Recall is good, despite being a bit different then the book.

Hopefully we get a better remake then 2012 was for that movie.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 11:25 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

they also sped up some clips very awkwardly in the second trailer. that trailer comes off as some youtube kid's "fan edit" of the original trailer. why bother? that really left a bad taste. no

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 11:37 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2021 10:42 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://www.270towin.com/maps/12NA7
Too early to call prediction

Old Post Apr 25th, 2021 06:51 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yesterdays jobs speech:

"Hey, Biden sounds really sharp! Always knew he was just overworked, guess he finally got a good nights rest."

*5 minutes later*

eek! 😵😓

I'm not gonna say the Right is fair to him, because they're not, but he shouldn't be giving long speeches. Or maybe just stop using teleprompters and have someone read to him through a mic.

He's one of those guys who very visibly starts off strong and runs out of steam. Some people just can't do public speaking, he's apparently one of them.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 9th, 2021 05:18 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WahtzDemocracy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Job is build robots to farm livestock durrr

So we can focus on spending a fortune at the town durrrr

Cause money is cheap, and only JRC has any respect and honor apparently

Old Post May 9th, 2021 05:24 PM
WahtzDemocracy is currently offline Click here to Send WahtzDemocracy a Private Message Find more posts by WahtzDemocracy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WahtzDemocracy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wtf is Bidens next excuse gonna be!? "I'm an old retard"!? "I didn't hear ya my hearing aids malfunctioning" the FUK

Old Post May 9th, 2021 05:25 PM
WahtzDemocracy is currently offline Click here to Send WahtzDemocracy a Private Message Find more posts by WahtzDemocracy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WahtzDemocracy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Right to work deze nuts I'll have happier social interactions at a night in the town

Old Post May 9th, 2021 05:27 PM
WahtzDemocracy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Than slaving repeatedly

Old Post May 9th, 2021 05:28 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

When robots attack...

Old Post May 9th, 2021 06:48 PM