KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Who would be more dangerous? A rogue Professor X on Cerebro Or a Rogue Superman?

Who would be more dangerous? A rogue Professor X on Cerebro Or a Rogue Superman?
Started by: HumbleServant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HumbleServant

Who would be more dangerous? A rogue Professor X on Cerebro Or a Rogue Superman?

This is composite Fox Professor X and Composite DCEU Superman

Also, does this belong in the Vs Forum?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2021 10:04 PM
HumbleServant is currently offline Click here to Send HumbleServant a Private Message Find more posts by HumbleServant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

good question, id lean toward Xavier because he can affect EVERYbody simultaneously while Superman would take slightly longer to kill the world lol

Old Post Jan 21st, 2021 10:21 PM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Xavier can literally tap into every mind on Earth and beyond the Solar System with Cerebro.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 21st, 2021 11:39 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Xavier is far more dangerous to more people in a given time frame, but he could potentially be bombed to shit.

While Superman is virtually invincible to human weaponry. You'd have to set off a nuke and hope it both hits and he doesn't recover with the Sun afterwards.

I'd go with Xavier, he could right from the start attack every single mind on Earth and kill them slowly as seen in X2.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 21st, 2021 11:48 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

On the one hand, Superman’s more dangerous, as he’s damn near indestructible.
He’d be harder to deal with.

On the other, given Xavier’s using mind control, ppl might not even know they need to get rid of him, which is dangerous in a whole other way.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2021 11:56 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

depends on the screenwriter.. also depends on what biases people on here have

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2021 01:44 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
depends on the screenwriter.. also depends on what biases people on here have

The latter more than the former.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2021 01:51 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Rogue Superman duh!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2021 11:37 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Overall Xavier is the most dangerous. He could end the world in a few minutes. Just make everybody launch all their nukes at once. As badass as Superman is, that amount of damage would take years for him to reach and even then it wouldn't be an apocalypse like that. His heat vision wouldn't make the world unlivable for future generations.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2021 11:58 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I'm going to say Xavier. Assuming he goes the direct kill route, I think it would be difficult to mount any kind of counteroffensive. As shown in X2, the people he targeted weren't just dying. They were incapacitated by pain while it was happening, which makes it virtually impossible to actually try and retaliate.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2021 12:50 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The one who can instantly contact billions of minds as of Apocalypse

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2021 01:10 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman starts throwing large objects at the earth at super speed inside the atmosphere extinction level event time almost instantly. Try stopping it... Xavier just thinks, either way everyone dies...

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2021 03:09 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of course if his heat vision can get to 15 million Kelvin he can turn the atmosphere into a fusion reactor. Tsunamis, earthquakes etc at Superspeed are also options. How about the old Supreme Power dive bomb tactic the maths seemed solid in that. Extinction level event again. So many options.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 12:21 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Superman's heatvision is usually said to be around as hot as our sun, so just under 6k Kelvins

Not sure if the DCCU has been consistent on this though. He did burn-cut right through a Kryptonian ship and their tech is far more durable than anything on Earth.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 27th, 2021 10:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman can just fly through the core of a planet to destabilize it.

X on cerebro could probably make everyone commit suicide.

So...draw?

I remember a Superman story where he faced a bunch of elementals and he just said he'd render the planet uninhabitable if they persisted, and he was being kind them.

I guess Charles would be more sinister, he could do more than just destruction

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 01:09 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay I guess I responded as if this was comic supes my bad lol

yeah movie versions, rogue prof x is worse. movie supes cant render a planet useless

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 01:12 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HumbleServant

Originally posted by Surtur

yeah movie versions, rogue prof x is worse. movie supes cant render a planet useless
Good post. I thought about making one for the comic versions too but you answered ir thumb up

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 01:40 AM
HumbleServant is currently offline Click here to Send HumbleServant a Private Message Find more posts by HumbleServant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HumbleServant

Superman can just fly through the core of a planet to destabilize it.

X on cerebro could probably make everyone commit suicide.

So...draw?

I remember a Superman story where he faced a bunch of elementals and he just said he'd render the planet uninhabitable if they persisted, and he was being kind them.

I guess Charles would be more sinister, he could do more than just destruction

Good post. I thought about making one for the comic versions too but you answered it thumb up

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 01:41 AM