KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The Secrets of the Sith (2021)

The Secrets of the Sith (2021)
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xPRIMEx

Confirmation that zombie Sidious=ROTJ Sidious in the force:

“Though my soul remained complete, the flesh designed to house it began to fail.”

“As Vader hurled my body towards its inevitable demise, my great plan moved to its next phase. For my knowledge of the dark side was without equal. And its unlimited power was still with me.”

Old Post Oct 28th, 2021 03:32 PM
Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sheev
The All-Sith

Also noticed that Sidious heavily implies here that even in canon he killed Plagueis right around the time of TPM-
https://i.imgur.com/uDAKBjR.jpg

Which means that Sidious already had two living apprentices (Maul and Dooku), while he was technically still the apprentice of Plagueis.

Last edited by Sheev on Oct 29th, 2021 at 04:16 PM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2021 04:14 PM
Click here to Send Sheev a Private Message Find more posts by Sheev Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Dooku as Tyrannus hired the Pikes to kill Sifo Dyas also which would have been before the Phantom Menace.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2021 04:31 PM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sheev
The All-Sith

Yeah that's what I mean.

Even in canon Dooku and Maul were both apprentices to Sidious at the same time that Sidious was still apprentice to Plagueis.

Think it's funny that Sidious acted like the Rule of Two was gospel, even though he was breaking that rule from the start.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2021 04:41 PM
Click here to Send Sheev a Private Message Find more posts by Sheev Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eli Vanto
Tactical Prodigy

Pretty interesting that Sidious was able to take on 2 apprentices without Plagueis ever becoming aware.

Does make you wonder what Bane himself would have thought about Sidious's breach of the rule of two??

Old Post Oct 30th, 2021 02:00 PM
Click here to Send Eli Vanto a Private Message Find more posts by Eli Vanto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Wasn't dooku recruited after QUi Gon's death?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2021 10:19 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Underachiever59

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Wasn't dooku recruited after QUi Gon's death?

Not in Canon. Master & Apprentice heavily implies that Dooku is already Palpatine's apprentice about 8 years before The Phantom Menace.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2021 10:21 PM
Click here to Send Underachiever59 a Private Message Find more posts by Underachiever59 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

Also another thing wasnt sure about in the book is Rey considered equal to Sids or more powerful? Because i think he was sort of mentions it towards the end. because obviously they share the same blood.

Also no mention is made of the Son from mortif family etc.. i take it Sids will be on parr with the Son or less?

Last edited by ozz81 on Nov 8th, 2021 at 05:09 AM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2021 05:06 AM
Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Underachiever59
Not in Canon. Master & Apprentice heavily implies that Dooku is already Palpatine's apprentice about 8 years before The Phantom Menace.

Plus was confirmed in commentary for TCW Season 6. With Dooku killing Sifo Dyas whilst Valorum was still Chancellor.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2021 07:08 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote