KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Burger King is the grossest food known to man.

Burger King is the grossest food known to man.
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Burger King is the grossest food known to man.

Just had 2 bacon cheeseburgers and they are far and away the worst among the big 3. (McDonald's, Wendy's, Burger King)

The cheese is rubbery and obviously fake, the ketchup tastes odd, the pickles are too salty, the bacon is disgusting and fake, and the beef was.. okay in some spots and gross in others.

Spend the like... what... $0.30 extra? on McDonald's, neither are fresh but at least one doesn't taste like "the appetizer" from Spongebob:
(please log in to view the image)

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 25th, 2021 03:48 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Idk KFC really disappointed me recently.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Feb 25th, 2021 03:51 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Ya get what ya pay for kids, stop going to dumpster fast food joints and cough up the dough for the good stuff.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2021 04:25 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

I like fast food. And Burer King feels more "real" than McDonald's burgers. Mac is more addictive though. Never tried Wendy's.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2021 08:26 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

One of my first jobs was flipping burgers. I kept on being told to hurry up with the burgers, anyhow a girl came back with her mouth full of burger blood. laughing

Last edited by rudester on Feb 25th, 2021 at 08:53 AM

Old Post Feb 25th, 2021 08:50 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

This is making me hungry. I want Pizza Hut tomorrow, yummy.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2021 08:51 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

The worst is Chester Chicken, the chicken has been sitting there for days.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2021 08:57 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

What's really rank are those dodgy gas station hot dogs, I can't believe we used to go across the road to the gas station for 2 for a buck dogs back in grade school.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2021 06:28 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Burger King is the grossest food known to man.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Just had 2 bacon cheeseburgers and they are far and away the worst among the big 3. (McDonald's, Wendy's, Burger King)

The cheese is rubbery and obviously fake, the ketchup tastes odd, the pickles are too salty, the bacon is disgusting and fake, and the beef was.. okay in some spots and gross in others.

Spend the like... what... $0.30 extra? on McDonald's, neither are fresh but at least one doesn't taste like "the appetizer" from Spongebob:
(please log in to view the image)

I rarely eat fast food, but BK has really gone down hill starting 5ish years ago. Their fries are some of the worst now. The spicy chicken sandwich is about the only decent thing now.

I've never liked McDonald's hamburgers, but they make a decent chicken sandwich for fast food.

Wendy's was my goto out of the three, best burger, best chicken sandwich, but the one near me closed years ago.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 25th, 2021 06:45 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I'll burn coin for Five Guys Burgers before I go to McDs or BK or Wendys.

If only for the metric fvckton of fries they give you.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2021 07:06 PM
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
I'll burn coin for Five Guys Burgers before I go to McDs or BK or Wendys.

If only for the metric fvckton of fries they give you.
Yeah they give you a lot of bang for your buck and they're delicious, but if you're going for a budget you should just go to Wendy's, their food is legitimately quality. Burgers are sizable and tasty, fries are okay, and nuggets are pretty good. With mcdonalds you get the best nuggets/tenders among the three but the burgers are tiny, smooshed, fake, and not that good. But it still TASTES good to me, like if I was offered one I wouldn't turn it down.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Mar 10th, 2021 07:49 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

OK what's really super disgusting, like never ever go to one of those Chinese all you can eat buffets, every single one I've been in has been dirty, the food was super sketchy, and even if it only happened once the explosive runs weren't ever worth the discounted price.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2021 02:14 PM
Klaw
Sigma Male

That sucks for you.

The BK by me is really good.

And they have great deals on their app.

I've been going there a lot since things finally opened up here.

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2021 03:44 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Greasy spoon cafes have a bad rep but I'll tell ya, the best food I ever had was at this little nothing place next to a bus station in an alley, most rundown threadbare place you could imagine but the food was ...mindblowing.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2021 04:14 PM
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Yea BK might taste like crap but they dont use MSG which is good!!

Mcdonalds uses MSG in the fries and who knows what else!!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2021 07:02 AM
Dude111 is currently offline Click here to Send Dude111 a Private Message Find more posts by Dude111 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

OK this is why you fail, MSG is Food Additive of the Gods, UMAMI IS LIFE!!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2021 08:52 AM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

BK is life.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2021 10:19 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

The small chain places are best imo

But I'm talking from the UK 🤭

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2021 11:04 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

New York Fries has better fries then McDonald's.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2021 04:50 AM
rudester
Tommy

Whatever happened to Ronald McDonald and the gang? That purple spud and the hamburger. laughing

Old Post Apr 9th, 2021 04:51 AM