KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » NY Gov. Cuomo accused of sexual harassment for 2nd time/Resigns

NY Gov. Cuomo accused of sexual harassment for 2nd time/Resigns
Started by: Klaw

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
Ugh gross, homeboy needs to get the boot.

Now does he go the Al Franken route and resign like a man or the all conservatives route and just be like "nooo nahhh I dunno It's fine"

But all jokes aside yeah man this guy should bounce, and with I think two different people reporting this kind of thing about him? Bad look

They should investigate, but he probably is a sex pest.

The problem with the Franken issue, is after he resigned over just some shitty photos to set the standard of behavior, Conservatives did not follow along. They laughed instead that they got Franken to resign.

So I can't see Cuomo resigning.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2021 06:55 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by ilikecomics
I knew he was a sick phuck when he lifted fake weights.

That was his brother and I'm pretty sure that was a joke?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2021 06:55 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
That was his brother and I'm pretty sure that was a joke?

Joe rogan thought it was real then after it was proven to him, he said the same thing.

Look up ego lifting on youtube, it's a trend and it's not a joke. I could definitely be wrong tho

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2021 07:06 PM
ilikecomics is currently offline Click here to Send ilikecomics a Private Message Find more posts by ilikecomics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

They should investigate, but he probably is a sex pest.

The problem with the Franken issue, is after he resigned over just some shitty photos to set the standard of behavior, Conservatives did not follow along. They laughed instead that they got Franken to resign.

So I can't see Cuomo resigning.
Yeah from what I can tell there was no physical exchange that Cuomo forced and he never explicitly asked for sex.

So while in this day and age there really shouldn't be any excuse for ignorance that you as a boss should not be discussing inappropriate topics with those that work for you that's probably what Cuomo will go with. I hope he resigns though especially over the nursing home debacle.

Honestly conservatives only care because they want a gotcha on liberal 'hypocrisy'. President Trump had way worse allegations of actual sexual assaults and not harassment. He was also caught on camera specifically talking about committing sexual assault on women.

Conservatives laughed it off as locker room talk.

Meanwhile every single 'liberal' I know has been asking for an investigation into these allegations. All the 'Fake' News sites have been accurately reporting on the issue. It's almost like this liberal bias doesn't exist in the manner conservatives want.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2021 07:10 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Newjak
Yeah from what I can tell there was no physical exchange that Cuomo forced and he never explicitly asked for sex.

So while in this day and age there really shouldn't be any excuse for ignorance that you as a boss should not be discussing inappropriate topics with those that work for you that's probably what Cuomo will go with. I hope he resigns though especially over the nursing home debacle.

Honestly conservatives only care because they want a gotcha on liberal 'hypocrisy'. President Trump had way worse allegations of actual sexual assaults and not harassment. He was also caught on camera specifically talking about committing sexual assault on women.

Conservatives laughed it off as locker room talk.

Meanwhile every single 'liberal' I know has been asking for an investigation into these allegations. All the 'Fake' News sites have been accurately reporting on the issue. It's almost like this liberal bias doesn't exist in the manner conservatives want.

I wasn't aware of the no physical or sex aspect. Honestly, that surprises me, I would have thought he was a groper.

He's not going to resign unless overwhelming accusations come forward from the investigation, imo. Even then he's going to be hard to remove.

Conservatives don't care if Cuomo's a sex pest, it's just a political attack/angle for them. They're already back to their "but our amily values, think of the examples we're setting for our children" shtick.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2021 07:21 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I wasn't aware of the no physical or sex aspect. Honestly, that surprises me, I would have thought he was a groper.

He's not going to resign unless overwhelming accusations come forward from the investigation, imo. Even then he's going to be hard to remove.

Conservatives don't care if Cuomo's a sex pest, it's just a political attack/angle for them. They're already back to their "but our amily values, think of the examples we're setting for our children" shtick.
I'm only talking about the most recent allegation that I am aware. There may be others.

In that one all I heard was that Cuomo asked her about sex life which included if she had relations with older men. Obviously it's not hard to see that he was soliciting her for sex but I as far as I'm aware there was no groping in this instance. If there was please let me know.

There may have been in previous allegations as well that I'm not aware off.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2021 07:36 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

The thing most critical for justice is blackstones ratio aka innocent until proven guilty.

Team sport politics are drab.

Men and women working together will always lead to instances like this. I think it should be handled internally with an arbitration team, not blown up onto the news and thrown back in forth in the court of public opinion.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2021 09:11 PM
ilikecomics is currently offline Click here to Send ilikecomics a Private Message Find more posts by ilikecomics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

He's a public servant, it should be on the news and in the court of public opinion.

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2021 12:16 AM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Klaw
He's a public servant, it should be on the news and in the court of public opinion.

Politicians distort the very incentive structure that would make reputation a valuable currency.
In a free market, reputation becomes hyper emphasized. Think yelp+angie's list but for everything.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2021 12:40 AM
Klaw
Sigma Male

Now a third woman has come forward.

quote:
Ruch, 33, said Cuomo was making the rounds at the wedding when he came up to her and put his hand on her bare lower back. When she removed his hand, she said he called her "aggressive" and put his hands on her cheeks. Ruch said he then asked if he could kiss her, and she pulled away in shock. A friend who said he heard Cuomo make the comment corroborated her story, as did contemporaneous text messages and photographs from the event.

Source.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2021 01:42 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Now a third woman has come forward.

Source.
There are pictures with his hands on her face and it's pretty creepy.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2021 02:26 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Well he can't do a Biden cos he's utterly destroyed his nostrils due to years of cocaine abuse. So he has to resort to more tactile sexual harassment.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2021 03:49 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

Here's what NJ is referring to.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2021 05:57 PM
Klaw
Sigma Male

Old Post Mar 4th, 2021 02:46 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Cuomo refuses to resign.

what a dbag

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 4th, 2021 06:40 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

He says he never touched anyone inappropriately, yet we have pictures of him doing just that to one of his accusers.

Hilarious.

Last edited by Klaw on Mar 4th, 2021 at 09:59 PM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2021 09:54 PM
cdtm

Cuomo refuses to resign.

Get 'em Cuomo, show Trump how a real man acts. thumb up

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2021 10:01 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

laughing

Old Post Mar 4th, 2021 10:04 PM
Klaw
Sigma Male

Two more women have come forward.

That makes 5 so far iirc.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2021 04:45 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Two more women have come forward.

That makes 5 so far iirc.
Whilst he's probably a piece of shit it's still far less than Trump. I hope we all act consistently with our opinions here. smile

Last edited by Old Man Whirly! on Mar 7th, 2021 at 05:10 PM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2021 05:03 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote