KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » CW Superman vs MCU Thor

CW Superman vs MCU Thor
Started by: playa1258

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

CW Superman vs MCU Thor

Who takes it?

Thor is IW not Fat Thor

Old Post Mar 10th, 2021 12:26 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Supes, of course. thumb up

Old Post Mar 10th, 2021 12:31 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

What movie was CW Superman in?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2021 12:38 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Stick to the topic

Old Post Mar 10th, 2021 03:21 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

did Imp ok this

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 10th, 2021 03:35 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Re: CW Superman vs MCU Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by playa1258
Who takes it?

Thor is IW not Fat Thor

Are all feats included for Superman, or just the stuff from the new show? Because while I have no doubt that the show exists within the same multiversal setting that pretty much all the other DC TV/movie properties do (as per Crisis), there are a number of narrative differences between CW Superman as portrayed in his solo show compared to what we got before it. Hell, there are already two different versions of him shown just in his solo show so far (main Kal-El and the evil, black suit version who killed all of Luthor's allies and wiped out his planet).

Old Post Mar 10th, 2021 05:08 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

All feats included for CW Superman.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2021 06:11 AM
Silent Master

Stick to the topic

I am, what movie did CW appear in?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2021 06:20 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

CW and DCEU are part of the same multiverse.

Or did you forget about Miller Flash appearing with Gustin Flash?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2021 06:27 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

All feats included for CW Superman.

Okay, well then I'd go with Superman. He has some crazy feats from the other shows, including punching it out with Routh Superman. Granted, he was on the losing end, but Routh was mind controlled and bloodlusted and Hoechlin Superman had just come back from an eight-month sabbatical living under a red sun.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2021 06:50 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

CW and DCEU are part of the same multiverse.

Or did you forget about Miller Flash appearing with Gustin Flash?

Again, what movie did CW Superman appear in?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2021 07:27 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
What movie was CW Superman in?
why try and derail this thread with your first post in ages S and M?

Superman wins.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2021 07:35 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Just let him do his routine.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2021 08:31 AM
Silent Master

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t543649.html

8) Characters from televised movies are allowed for versus matches, but characters from an actual TV series are not allowed, since, obviously, the tv series is not a movie. Characters who have appeared on both television and on film (Star Trek, 24, etc) are allowed for versus matches. Star Trek, for example, has numerous tv shows of different franchises as well as motion pictures and it seems only fair to allow feats from both in versus matches. Remember, though: Characters who have appeared on television ONLY cannot be used in the Movie Versus Forum. That is why we have the All Versus Forum.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2021 08:49 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t543649.html

8) Characters from televised movies are allowed for versus matches, but characters from an actual TV series are not allowed, since, obviously, the tv series is not a movie. Characters who have appeared on both television and on film (Star Trek, 24, etc) are allowed for versus matches. Star Trek, for example, has numerous tv shows of different franchises as well as motion pictures and it seems only fair to allow feats from both in versus matches. Remember, though: Characters who have appeared on television ONLY cannot be used in the Movie Versus Forum. That is why we have the All Versus Forum.
the rules on that have been relaxed a long time. Why are you trying to upset people and ruin their fun mate.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2021 12:00 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Supes does win though

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 10th, 2021 08:42 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Supes does win though
thumb up yeah, no doubt Bruce.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2021 09:00 PM
Silent Master

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Supes does win though

What movie feats does CW Superman have?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2021 09:45 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Quit being a dipshit.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2021 01:23 AM
Silent Master

So, what movie feats does he have?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2021 03:00 AM