KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » CW Superman vs MCU Thor

CW Superman vs MCU Thor
Started by: playa1258

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t543649.html

8) Characters from televised movies are allowed for versus matches, but characters from an actual TV series are not allowed, since, obviously, the tv series is not a movie. Characters who have appeared on both television and on film (Star Trek, 24, etc) are allowed for versus matches. Star Trek, for example, has numerous tv shows of different franchises as well as motion pictures and it seems only fair to allow feats from both in versus matches. Remember, though: Characters who have appeared on television ONLY cannot be used in the Movie Versus Forum. That is why we have the All Versus Forum.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2021 07:59 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

That doesn't answer my question, though. Why do you try to avoid anything that makes you uncomfortable?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 12th, 2021 08:06 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

You being unable to read doesn't make me uncomfortable.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2021 08:12 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
I dont even care about that part. It's that h1 is trying so hard to be "the man" that he jumped head first into this without even realizing CW Superman doesn't have a movie appearance because there is no CW Supes movie. That's how little he actually pays attention.

That just shows how intelligent you are. Everyone has seen the movie. It's the most famous movie in the world. Nothing in the universe is more popular.

Keep up.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Mar 12th, 2021 08:18 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by h1a8
That just shows how intelligent you are. Everyone has seen the movie. It's the most famous movie in the world. Nothing in the universe is more popular.

Keep up.

If true, post the name of the movie or a link to the trailer. I mean, you wouldn't be a troll and lie about the movie being real, right?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2021 08:19 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Silent Master
You being unable to read doesn't make me uncomfortable.
Do you believe that answered my question?

Because if not this jab doesn't even make sense, buddy. Calm down and try again.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2021 08:28 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Not surprised that you don't understand.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2021 08:30 PM
riv6672

Well damn, now i wanna watch the movie. confused

Old Post Mar 12th, 2021 09:02 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Not surprised that you don't understand.
What does it feel when your posts and 'jokes' don't get the recognition you seek?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2021 09:21 PM
Silent Master

Originally posted by riv6672
Well damn, now i wanna watch the movie. confused

As h1 claims he isn't a liar, I'm sure he'll provide the name of the movie. after all. not providing it would only prove to the entire board that his word can't be trusted.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2021 10:06 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

As h1 claims he isn't a liar, I'm sure he'll provide the name of the movie. after all. not providing it would only prove to the entire board that his word can't be trusted.
you're being weird mate...

Old Post Mar 12th, 2021 10:26 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Keep up.

If everyone has seen it, what is the name of the movie?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2021 10:29 PM
Darth Thor

Keep up.

If you are competing for the least intelligent poster here, you are doing quite well tbh.

Im sure youre just trolling though. As no one could possibly be this ignorant.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2021 10:54 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Funny how SM hasn't had a meltdown over all the Marvel tv show only characters...

Not sure why everybody hasn't put him on ignore TBH. All he ever does it troll.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2021 11:44 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Calm down little buddy, you're not making any sense.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2021 11:48 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

What did I miss?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2021 12:24 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

SM quit derailing the thread. One reminder of the rules is plenty. If you still have an issue after that reminder then report it to a Mod.

Besides youve completely confused h1a8. He has no clue whats going on.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2021 12:33 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

My only problem is people still haven't provided any movie feats for CW Superman so that others can make an informed choice about who wins.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2021 12:50 AM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

What movie was CW Superman in?

Aren't you a thread nazi

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Mar 13th, 2021 01:05 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

It's a simple question, odd that none of you have been able to answer it.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2021 01:29 AM