KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Locked out of old account

Locked out of old account
Started by: Epicure

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Epicure
Restricted

Account Restricted

Locked out of old account

Hello, My old account was Epicurus/The God Killer, seem to not be able to locate or log into it.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2021 07:58 PM
Epicure is currently offline Click here to Send Epicure a Private Message Find more posts by Epicure Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Link?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2021 09:07 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Maybe its username was changed again?

Raz approved some very old username change requests, so that's a strong possibility.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2021 09:08 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Epicure
Restricted

Account Restricted

I tried to message him no response, how long does it take for him to respond?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2021 04:18 PM
Epicure is currently offline Click here to Send Epicure a Private Message Find more posts by Epicure Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

He technically doesn't exist, yer boned dude.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2021 04:26 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Epicure
I tried to message him no response, how long does it take for him to respond?
He won't respond.

As Stilt mentioned: Raz last logged on over two years ago, which is also when he updated usernames. So if you can remember a new username you might have requested years ago, try that and see if it works.

If not, then unfortunately your best bet is using your current/new account.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 12th, 2021 04:33 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I see you actually knew Epicurus, Galan:

Originally posted by Galan007
I'd have to give partial credit to TheGodKiller/Epicurus for the precog-call.

Maybe you can locate his old profile, then?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2021 03:48 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Here's his old profile:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;userid=139647

Looks like his username is "TheGodKiller02" now. I'd suggest using that name(and your old password, if you remember it) to log in... Should work.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 13th, 2021 12:21 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

thumb up

Old Post Mar 14th, 2021 04:37 AM
Prince12r

which is also when he updated usernames. So if you can remember a new username you might have requested years ago, try that and see if it works.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2021 06:18 AM
Prince12r is currently offline Click here to Send Prince12r a Private Message Find more posts by Prince12r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Epicure
Hello, My old account was Epicurus/The God Killer, seem to not be able to locate or log into it.
hi Broly

Old Post May 24th, 2021 09:16 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Epicurus

You seem brainwrecked by Broly, I feel bad for you. You seem paranoid like he’s the boogie man.

Old Post May 24th, 2021 11:03 PM
Epicurus is currently offline Click here to Send Epicurus a Private Message Find more posts by Epicurus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Epicurus
You seem brainwrecked by Broly, I feel bad for you. You seem paranoid like he’s the boogie man.
hi Broly

Old Post May 24th, 2021 11:12 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Epicurus

You remind me of a piece of poop that won’t flush

Old Post May 25th, 2021 02:29 AM
Epicurus is currently offline Click here to Send Epicurus a Private Message Find more posts by Epicurus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

You remind me of a piece of poop that won’t flush
Broly, you and your shit fetish.

Old Post May 26th, 2021 02:21 PM
Epicurus

You and your Broly fetish, how weird.

Old Post May 27th, 2021 12:16 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Broly everyone knows it's you laughing out loud

Old Post May 27th, 2021 02:04 PM
Epicurus

Says everyone on a dead forum

You seem to be the only one obsessed and stalking, maybe you should get a new hobby like a life?

You seem to be lonely and bored but have a huge chip on your shoulders. I think if you were that great you would find better uses of your time then to obsess about men online.

Last edited by Epicurus on May 27th, 2021 at 03:01 PM

Old Post May 27th, 2021 02:57 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Says everyone on a dead forum

You seem to be the only one obsessed and stalking, maybe you should get a new hobby like a life?

You seem to be lonely and bored but have a huge chip on your shoulders. I think if you were that great you would find better uses of your time then to obsess about men online.
it's going to be O.K. Broly!

Old Post May 27th, 2021 03:03 PM
Epicurus

I feel sorry for you, honestly. This is all you have, maybe one day you won’t obsess about forums like this.

Old Post May 27th, 2021 03:07 PM