KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » If JJ was given 4 hours to make EP IX

If JJ was given 4 hours to make EP IX
Started by: Slowpoke

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

There should've been alot more collab between JJ and Rian Johnson over Episode VIII. But of course they told Johnson do whatever the **** you want basically.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2021 03:03 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
It still would have been a pointless repeat of the OT though.

At least better than now, TLJ was a freaking mockery to all the SW fans and the franchise. WHY did they give Rian Johnson the director helm?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2021 03:11 AM
Slowpoke is currently offline Click here to Send Slowpoke a Private Message Find more posts by Slowpoke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

^ Because he showed promise to do a Star Wars movie from his previous works.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2021 04:51 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Which ones?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2021 05:05 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Silent Master
Which ones?

Go look them up.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2021 05:22 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Slowpoke
At least better than now, TLJ was a freaking mockery to all the SW fans and the franchise. WHY did they give Rian Johnson the director helm?

They shouldnt have gotten Abrams either tbh.

He was just the safe financial bet for Episode 7 to bank on nostalgia. But in terms of Vision that was a terrible idea to have him set up a trilogy, let alone do the entire trilogy.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Mar 21st, 2021 at 05:59 AM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2021 05:48 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Kazenji
Go look them up.

So, you can't name any

Thank you.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2021 05:58 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

So, you can't name any

Thank you.

Looper was excellent.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2021 05:59 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

So, you can't name any

Thank you.

And you can't use a search engine, Says alot for yourself.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2021 06:06 AM
Silent Master

Still can't name any?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2021 06:18 AM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Brick was good

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2021 02:09 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

He was not a bad director, but using him as SW, a super famous IP's movie trilogy is worse than using a bad director.

I have seen many bad directors ruining franchises, but TLJ is the only time that I see a competent director has no respect of the franchise and intended to mock it with the helm on.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2021 03:46 PM
Slowpoke is currently offline Click here to Send Slowpoke a Private Message Find more posts by Slowpoke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote