KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Jujutsu Kaisen

Jujutsu Kaisen
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

Jujutsu Kaisen

I'm just about finished catching up in the Manga following The "Shibuya Incident" arc.

I think the show/manga has a lot going for it. It's like a sweet mix of Bleach, Yu Yu Hakusho, Naruto - lots of big shonen, all with a keen eye for character development and making really bold choices. It's a weird bar to set, but any property willing to let it's characters die or receive injuries that will change them in a real way is kinda ballsy storytelling.

Anyone get a chance to check this out?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2021 01:59 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Yeah, I've watched it. I thought it was fine but not great. Although, admittedly, I'm usually not a big fan of battle shounen. It's certainly far better than most of it's contemporaries like MHA. And the animation was amazing.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2021 10:07 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marinadavis
Restricted

Account Restricted

cool movie

If you need help choosing a platform for your online store, then I advise you to pay attention to PrestaShop. There are many modules and themes at this link Module Presta that will help with the integration and configuration of the platform

Old Post Jul 29th, 2021 04:55 PM
marinadavis is currently offline Click here to Send marinadavis a Private Message Find more posts by marinadavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote