KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump returning to social media with his own social media app!

Trump returning to social media with his own social media app!
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
The Associated Press reported in March that Trump was planning to unveil his own social-media platform "in two or three months."

Spokesperson for the Trump 2020 campaign, Jason Miller, told Fox News that Trump was poised to "completely redefine the game" with his new platform.

Fox News reported yesterday:

"Former President Trump launched a communications platform on Tuesday, which will serve as 'a place to speak freely and safely,' and will eventually give him the ability to communicate directly with his followers, after months of being banned from sites like Twitter and Facebook. The platform, 'From the Desk of Donald J. Trump' appears on DonaldJTrump.com/desk."

The result is hilariously underwhelming.

In fact, to describe this as a "communications platform" is itself generous to the point of comedy. What Trump has created is, for all intents and purposes, a blog.

A Trump blog to rant his endless grievances. Nice.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 5th, 2021 10:31 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

then his adoring fans can post their comments for the fbi to monitor. I hear they they do searches by keywords and phrases. phrases like "I view the MSM as the biggest enemy of the people" for example set off a wide array of warnings for law enforcement to follow up on. then again the person who informed me about this is intellectually and emotionally retarded, as well as a compulsive liar; so your mileage may vary

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on May 5th, 2021 at 11:30 PM

Old Post May 5th, 2021 11:27 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Can you comment on blogs? Even if so, I think Trump wouldn't allow it, as he'd also get negative replies, which his fragile ego can't handle.

Honestly, I think it will just be Trump ranting his grievances and spreading lies while his most loyal cultist read and froth.

Old Post May 5th, 2021 11:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

he needs to read adoration from his cult as they also plot their next treason, or what's the point for him? why do you think he had so many twitter dissenters blocked? because he would read their comments and it would hurt his retard feelings

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 6th, 2021 12:43 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, it's like Trump pizza?

I heard that was worse than dominoes.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post May 6th, 2021 01:16 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I rag on dominos a lot but it's at least edible. trump pizza sounds like something you feed your dog...if you hate your dog

Old Post May 6th, 2021 01:59 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I forgive you Carl, I fell for the Domino's pizza meme whilst at university, but when I ate it without being stoned, I remembered it was Micky mouse food.

Old Post May 6th, 2021 02:08 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Robtard
Can you comment on blogs? Even if so, I think Trump wouldn't allow it, as he'd also get negative replies, which his fragile ego can't handle.

Honestly, I think it will just be Trump ranting his grievances and spreading lies while his most loyal cultist read and froth.

Currently, people can only share his posts to their social media. Comments are disabled on his actual posts.

Old Post May 7th, 2021 12:17 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Currently, people can only share his posts to their social media. Comments are disabled on his actual posts.

Figured.

He sure "completely redefined' social media with his 'I, Trump' blog. Total game-changer.

Old Post May 7th, 2021 03:41 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trumplog. Convefe everywhere!

I think he meant confetti 🎊

Old Post May 7th, 2021 03:54 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

"So now even our Kentucky Derby winner, Medina Spirit, is a junky. This is emblematic of what is happening to our Country. The whole world is laughing at us as we go to hell on our Borders, our fake Presidential Election, and everywhere else!" -D Trump

People voted for this unhinged fool twice and would vote a 3rd time

https://www.businessinsider.com/don...-a-junky-2021-5

Old Post May 11th, 2021 03:52 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Robtard
"So now even our Kentucky Derby winner, Medina Spirit, is a junky. This is emblematic of what is happening to our Country. The whole world is laughing at us as we go to hell on our Borders, our fake Presidential Election, and everywhere else!" -D Trump

People voted for this unhinged fool twice and would vote a 3rd time

https://www.businessinsider.com/don...-a-junky-2021-5
Yes cause those topics all logically connect lol laughing laughing laughing

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 11th, 2021 04:36 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Laugh Trump Begged Cultists to Read Now-Dead Blog

Trump's blog, celebrated by advisers as a "beacon of freedom" that would keep him relevant in an online world he once dominated, is dead. It was 29 days old.

Upset by reports highlighting its measly readership, Trump ordered his team Tuesday to put the blog out of its misery, advisers said.

On its last day, the site received just 1,500 shares or comments on Facebook and Twitter—a staggering drop for someone whose every tweet once garnered hundreds of thousands of reactions.

Prior to closing the page, Trump sent an email to his supporters, begging them to visit it:

(please log in to view the image)

Evidently, it did not work.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2021 07:20 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2021 07:38 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

You are coping harder than the dicks of the girls you like, I see.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2021 07:41 PM
Scribble

Trump was one of the greatest shitposters of all time, hands down

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2021 07:54 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Trump's blog, celebrated by advisers as a "beacon of freedom" that would keep him relevant in an online world he once dominated, is dead. It was 29 days old.

Upset by reports highlighting its measly readership, Trump ordered his team Tuesday to put the blog out of its misery, advisers said.

On its last day, the site received just 1,500 shares or comments on Facebook and Twitter—a staggering drop for someone whose every tweet once garnered hundreds of thousands of reactions.

Prior to closing the page, Trump sent an email to his supporters, begging them to visit it:

Evidently, it did not work.

What a pathetic loser orangeman is

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2021 08:03 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll have to change my sig already. sad

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2021 08:12 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by cdtm
I'll have to change my sig already. sad
Did you not "stand with Trump"? For shame.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2021 11:18 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Poor Trumpistan. sad

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2021 11:49 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote