KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Thunder...Thunder...Thundercats HOOOOOOO

Thunder...Thunder...Thundercats HOOOOOOO
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Johnson would be a better Panthro.

Lion-O needs to be someone younger, ideally in their 20's, who can act like a child, as Lion-O is a child in an adult's body.

Tom Holland would be a decent choice, he'd need to bulk up some though.

Act like a child, you say?

A little CGI de-aging, and The Donald can make his cinematic debut. thumb up

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2021 04:56 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2021 12:23 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

This movie is going to be animated, not live-action.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2021 06:36 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let's face it, we were children who had a crush on cheetarah 🤣

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2021 07:36 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
This movie is going to be animated, not live-action.

Ah, well, both happy and disappointed.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 27th, 2021 08:47 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Ah, well, both happy and disappointed.

I think its probably for the best. Better action sequences and I was worried about how they were gonna pull off the character designs.

This is nitpicking but I hope they make Tigra the biggest like an actual Tiger would be. I know thats Panthros thing but it always bothered me.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2021 09:18 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

The first paragraph is relevant as they call it live-action. I left the rest so yall could see the source.

"As of now, there’s no timetable known for the project as Wingard has become popular among studios. Warner Bros., for example, chased and landed the director for a live-action feature based on the Saturday morning cartoon Thundercats. And a Face/Off sequel at Paramount also beckons. And there is no known writer attached to the new MonsterVerse installment, either."

However, Wingard (CAA, Grandview, Morris Yorn) is said to have been very involved in creating Godzilla vs. Kong set pieces as well as in the worldbuilding of the movie’s Hollow Earth plotline, and he and Legendary have been cooking up plenty of ideas already. In fact, one possible title being floated internally? Son of Kong."

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...movie-director?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2021 09:35 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I think its probably for the best. Better action sequences and I was worried about how they were gonna pull off the character designs.

This is nitpicking but I hope they make Tigra the biggest like an actual Tiger would be. I know thats Panthros thing but it always bothered me.

Tigra was a bit taller, Panthro was just jacked, but that's because of the heavy steroid abuse.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2021 05:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tigra was a bit taller, Panthro was just jacked, but that's because of the heavy steroid abuse.

1980's Lion-O is equally jacked. And all he did was sleep into adult hood. 😝😂

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2021 06:05 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

That's because Jaga had massive amounts of super-steroids pumped into Lion-O's teen body while he sleep in the suspension capsule.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2021 06:17 PM
Jmanghan

He-Man is better.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 28th, 2021 06:47 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I enjoyed He-Man as a child as well, but preferred The Thundercats

Old Post Apr 28th, 2021 06:53 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thundercats had actual character progression. Masters of the Universe was very static by comparison.

Still great fun though.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2021 09:42 PM