KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » The Last of Us Remake

The Last of Us Remake
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Why not remake good games instead of a mediocre game like The Last of Us?

Often wonder that myself. Take the original Red Dead Redemption, everyone actually liked that game, but do we get a remake? No. Do we even get a remaster, no.

Instead we get GTA V.

Don't get it.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2022 04:48 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

^ You really want a remaster of Red Dead Redemption after how Rockstar handled the GTA trilogy remaster?

no thanks.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2022 09:23 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I wouldn't call TLOU1 mediocre, but that's a whole other story. I do think the remake is unnecessary though. Red Dead... all it needs is a poxy pc port.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 12th, 2022 10:48 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Red Dead Redemption did get a 4K patch on the Xbox One X.
The Last of Us is by far one of my favourite games and one of the best of that generations. It's pretty much a close to perfect action game.

And I still don't need a remake for it. Sure, push a new patch to add HDR, upped rez and etc....but not a full blown remake.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2022 11:32 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

$70 btw

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2022 08:49 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Smasandian
Red Dead Redemption did get a 4K patch on the Xbox One X.
The Last of Us is by far one of my favourite games and one of the best of that generations. It's pretty much a close to perfect action game.

And I still don't need a remake for it. Sure, push a new patch to add HDR, upped rez and etc....but not a full blown remake.

I still argue that the gameplay leaves a fair bit to be desired, tbh.

Originally posted by Nemesis X

$70 btw

With the leaks that came out this week, I'm very skeptical tbh.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2022 08:51 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2022 09:12 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I will probably get this version a few years from now...assuming I can actually get a PS5....haha

Old Post Sep 4th, 2022 03:51 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Yeah I'll get it when it comes below $30. I've already bought the game twice. I don't want to again unless it's cheap.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2022 11:52 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by NemeBro
Why not remake good games instead of a mediocre game like The Last of Us?

I'm glad you said this first.

I'd have been called a troll again if I stated what "should" be obvious. smile

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2022 12:39 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote