KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » This news story reminds me of the retarded " the nazi's are left wing" misunderstandi

This news story reminds me of the retarded " the nazi's are left wing" misunderstandi
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SquallX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I'm sorry but i have never burnt down anyones house here in Africa...

Naw, white liberals just go there, rape the land then leave it a mess. All the while they get on their high horse and talk down to Black people.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 04:47 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think that was over 50 years ago 🤣

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 05:29 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SquallX
Naw, white liberals just go there, rape the land then leave it a mess. All the while they get on their high horse and talk down to Black people.
well i do argue with my wife sometimes.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 07:02 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

Still haven't had it explained to me why the nazi's aren't left.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 05:31 PM
ilikecomics is currently offline Click here to Send ilikecomics a Private Message Find more posts by ilikecomics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It has, you just ignored it.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 05:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by SquallX
well i do argue with my wife sometimes.

laughing out loud

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 05:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
It has, you just ignored it.

I thought I was just told over and over that they're not left, and definitely right.

When I brought up the metric I use, I was told it was a bad one and not given a new one.

What answer did I ignore ?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 05:56 PM
ilikecomics is currently offline Click here to Send ilikecomics a Private Message Find more posts by ilikecomics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Ahh, I remember those days... back before I realized that the Nolan chart is a nonsense means of evaluating political ideology. Made to make libertarians feel good about themselves.
I fell for it, too.
Libertarians are ridiculous thumb up

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 06:41 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

White liberal British having sex with black African people, well I can't blame them. I'm a white British liberal by and some African people are sexy so each to their own

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 07:19 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

Libertarians are ridiculous thumb up

Why do you think it's ridiculous, preferably in your own words, to value individual liberty, not hurting people unless in self defense, and associating with who you want to ?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 08:46 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by ilikecomics

The further left on the political spectrum one is the more one believes in state intervention in the economy.

Remind me of the 3 biggest state interventions in the US economy.

Hoover: Republican: 1929-1932
Bush: Republican: 2008
Trump: Republican 2020

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 08:47 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Remind me of the 3 biggest state interventions in the US economy.

Hoover: Republican: 1929-1932
Bush: Republican: 2008
Trump: Republican 2020

Agreed. I think republicanism is weak sauce, especially the gop.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 09:27 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I concur, the republicans are toxic

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 09:58 PM
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
I concur, the republicans are toxic

Are they toxic because the principles they supposedly hold, but fail to live up to?
Or alternatively, are they toxic because their principles ?

I think living under a constitutional republic, made up of smaller state government's that have power over a geographic jurisdiction makes sense to me. Or at least moving in the right direction.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 10:26 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Republicans...f**king useless leftists

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 10:46 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Republicans...f**king useless leftists

That's how I feel too thumb up thumb up thumb up

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 10:49 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's the religious right I ****ing hate I mean, how ****ing deluded can one be?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 10:52 PM
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have a problem with any system of thought that is mystical, as opposed to evidence based.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 10:53 PM
cdtm

As opposed to the Christian left? The East Haven CT police discrimination lawsuit was initiated by a Reverand protecting his Hispanic congregation.

Plus there's Muslims, Jews, Hindus.. Pretty sure many vote Democrat, though not all.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 11:04 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
As opposed to the Christian left? The East Haven CT police discrimination lawsuit was initiated by a Reverand protecting his Hispanic congregation.

Plus there's Muslims, Jews, Hindus.. Pretty sure many vote Democrat, though not all.

Islamofascism !

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 11:05 PM