KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Prince Philip is dead

Prince Philip is dead
Started by: Blakemore

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Prince Philip is dead

Contraversial figure, but he encouraged people to have a sense of humour and that is worth appreciating

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 08:57 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

A blow to the White Boy Summer, buy we will endure

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 06:43 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

No idea why he was controversial as I don't really follow the "royals", but I couldn't care less he's dead.

Seems like he was born rich, lived a life of extreme privilege and died just shy of 100 years. If only we could all be so lucky.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 06:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

He was contraversial because he made slightly racist comments but they were tongue in cheek if you know what I mean

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 07:13 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

One of his sisters named her child Karl Adolf. I shit you not. Infer what you will.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 07:20 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was it princess Anne?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 07:54 PM
Raptor22

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
No idea why he was controversial as I don't really follow the "royals", but I couldn't care less he's dead.

Seems like he was born rich, lived a life of extreme privilege and died just shy of 100 years. If only we could all be so lucky.
im not privy to his official records but i assume his score on the douchometer was off the charts.

"If you travel as much as we do you appreciate the improvements in aircraft design of less noise and more comfort – provided you don't travel in something called economy class, which sounds ghastly."

"A few years ago, everybody was saying we must have more leisure, everyone's working too much. Now that everybody's got more leisure time they are complaining they are unemployed. People don't seem to make up their minds what they want."

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 07:59 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Blakemore
He was contraversial because he made slightly racist comments but they were tongue in cheek if you know what I mean

I'm sure they were...

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 08:18 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Raptor22
im not privy to his official records but i assume his score on the douchometer was off the charts.

"If you travel as much as we do you appreciate the improvements in aircraft design of less noise and more comfort – provided you don't travel in something called economy class, which sounds ghastly."

"A few years ago, everybody was saying we must have more leisure, everyone's working too much. Now that everybody's got more leisure time they are complaining they are unemployed. People don't seem to make up their minds what they want."

laughing out loud

Does sound like a huge entitled douche

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 08:19 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
Was it princess Anne?
Nah, Princess Sophie of Greece and Denmark.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 08:25 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Nah, Princess Sophie of Greece and Denmark.
I am not aware of her erm

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 09:55 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

A shame, he was a pretty cool guy. The butthurt-inducing comments that he made makes him even cooler.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2021 06:07 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Mer you win some you lose some, ding dong the king is dead.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2021 07:23 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

No no no. He was not a king 😂

Old Post May 7th, 2021 06:57 PM