KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Captain America 4

Captain America 4
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

Captain America 4

https://www.ign.com/articles/captai...dier-showrunner

It's in development with the new Captain America (originally Falcon) taking the lead. I'm excited! I hope they continue the political thriller and conspiracies angle of the previous movies. I also hope his partnership with Winter Soldier continues in this movie.

(please log in to view the image)

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Apr 23rd, 2021 at 10:04 PM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2021 09:58 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

not really a surprise

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2021 10:25 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Cool. thumb up

Old Post Apr 24th, 2021 01:47 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Nice. Even though he isn't a super soldier, the character showcased in TFATWS why he really was the best person, in terms of personality/values/character, to take over the mantle from Steve, so I am looking forward to what's next for the new Cap.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2021 01:55 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Captain America has a shield because he defends America 🤣

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2021 03:03 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoolBlackKnight
~ Superninja ~

The flying Cap.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2021 07:04 PM
CoolBlackKnight is currently offline Click here to Send CoolBlackKnight a Private Message Find more posts by CoolBlackKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Hopefully the camaraderie between Sam and Bucky is still present.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2021 02:32 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wingnix

Can’t wait to see more of Anthony Mackie as Cap. He did a great job in this series and as Cap in this last episode.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2021 01:48 AM
wingnix is currently offline Click here to Send wingnix a Private Message Find more posts by wingnix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Think Sam is kind of a boring character. But I thought Steve was at first too, then they made him into one of the most compelling and interesting characters in the universe. So I'll give it a shot.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2021 09:24 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Am sad Chris Evans is gone, as he did such a fantastic job as Captain America. Still looking forward to this though as The Falcon and The Winter Solider show was enjoyable. The two leads played off each other well.

Am looking forward to the people who are going to have meltdowns all over the internet because Captain America is now a Black man. eg when just the announcement that their will be a Black man playing some version of Superman made certain types lose their minds.

Do hope they change Sam's CapA outfit from the show, that looked pretty stupid imo.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 5th, 2021 06:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Do hope they change Sam's CapA outfit from the show, that looked pretty stupid imo.

Yeah looked a bit cheesy.

Old Post May 5th, 2021 07:34 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tbh, Cap is Steve Rogers, Iron Man is Tony Stark etc. For me, Thor can be Jane Foster because he already goes in drag so transitioning is not beyond the pale.

Old Post May 5th, 2021 08:46 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Am sad Chris Evans is gone, as he did such a fantastic job as Captain America. Still looking forward to this though as The Falcon and The Winter Solider show was enjoyable. The two leads played off each other well.

Am looking forward to the people who are going to have meltdowns all over the internet because Captain America is now a Black man. eg when just the announcement that their will be a Black man playing some version of Superman made certain types lose their minds.

I liked the Sam Cap comics but for me, whenever someone else is holding a title it's only a matter of time till the true character returns. Miles Morales is great but Peter Parker is Spiderman.

Old Post May 5th, 2021 08:47 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

They're going to reboot at some point (likely after a long pause after hase 5 is done) and another Steve Rogers will be CapA.

Old Post May 5th, 2021 09:01 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

They're going to reboot at some point (likely after a long pause after hase 5 is done) and another Steve Rogers will be CapA.
Exactly.

Old Post May 5th, 2021 09:12 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Tbh, Cap is Steve Rogers, Iron Man is Tony Stark etc. For me, Thor can be Jane Foster because he already goes in drag so transitioning is not beyond the pale.

I dont mind. I mean tbf Chris Evans appearances as Captain America is only 1 shy of Hugh Jackmans as Wolverine.

And the MCU are not even close to rebooting yet. Not even introduced X-Men or FF (unless thats all part of a big reset which I doubt).Whilst Steve Rogers got a pretty perfect ending in Endgame.

And out of the three you mentioned Cap literally is a title/mantle to be passed on.

This was also a good way to give us a Black CA without altering Steve Rogers.

Old Post May 6th, 2021 09:46 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

If they really want a Steve Rogers Cap at some point they can always use alternate universe hijinks to bring him back cast by a different actor. Given that Captain America is the original time displaced hero it's very easy to succeed in bringing him back into a timeline

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 6th, 2021 09:47 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Bentley
If they really want a Steve Rogers Cap at some point they can always use alternate universe hijinks to bring him back cast by a different actor. Given that Captain America is the original time displaced hero it's very easy to succeed in bringing him back into a timeline

Kang enters the room.

But yeah I think thats the kind of reboots they would do. Time displacements, reality warping.

Just dont see a full on hard reboot happening within the next 20 years. Still way too many characters and franchises they have to introduce in this shared universe.

Old Post May 6th, 2021 10:44 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Have they mentioned a phase 6?

Old Post May 7th, 2021 04:42 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Welcome to comics.

The only suit I really liked was the Heroic Age one (TWS). Worked better on the big screen than in comics.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2021 11:02 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote