KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » So if alcohol/drugs plus sex equals "Bill Cosby goes to prison"

So if alcohol/drugs plus sex equals "Bill Cosby goes to prison"
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by truejedi
I don't think a jury would find that kid guilty. And if they did, you would have to review the court case to see if the judge was treating it like a biased case.

You'd hope, but it's CT. Crazy people be here.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2021 09:47 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by truejedi
No, that's awful. That's right in line with "she was asking for it." Being passed out drunk isn't an invitation. That's flat out awful. Then trying to get girls drunk enough so they pass out becomes an actual horrible strategy for someone.

Tell me this: if a girl is passed out drunk, and her boyfriend sleeps with her without consent, would it then also be considered legal for him to call four friends to also come take a turn? If so, why not, in light of what you wrote above?
no, that would be wrong. I was thinking of a lady who got drunk and let a guy sex her, not a lady who was forcibly intoxicated and got gangraped. Wtf? No!

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2021 10:03 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Originally posted by Blakemore
no, that would be wrong. I was thinking of a lady who got drunk and let a guy sex her, not a lady who was forcibly intoxicated and got gangraped. Wtf? No!

The problem is, how do you differentiate? The law is black and white so there isn't a lot of "he said/she said". She said she was passed out drunk and he had sex with her, he says they were both intoxicated, and they had sex. What does the law do with that?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2021 10:06 PM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Depends on her testimony, I guess.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2021 10:27 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

If the woman is drunk, just don't have sex with them. It's simple!

If the woman is unconscious and you have sex with her...its rape. Doesn't matter if she got herself in that state.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2021 05:14 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well I was assuming a woman who was consenting... Don't have sex with an unconscious woman ☹️

Old Post Apr 26th, 2021 05:48 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

this topic is f*cking retarded.

also, thread title and op post is pure nonsensical cringelord vomit.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2021 07:10 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm with bash on this one 🤣😃

Old Post Apr 26th, 2021 07:26 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm with bash on this one 🤣😃

I am too. 🙀

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2021 08:37 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
this topic is f*cking retarded.

also, thread title and op post is pure nonsensical cringelord vomit.

Not my best post.

Talking with former hippies, a lot totally deserve prison by any standard.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2021 08:50 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your friends sound bad

Old Post Apr 26th, 2021 08:53 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your friends sound bad

I'm too young to have ever been a hippie.

Talking more about people who were 23 in 1960, well before I was born.

Some of the stories you hear suggest the "free love" thing was a lie, and it was just an extended frat party across the nation where naive people were taken advantage of.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2021 08:56 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I feel like the underlying point is that way more people got away with forcing non-consentual sex in the past. this would be true. the farther back in time you go, the more this applies. rape committed by invading armies was once considered a right of the conqueror. that changes because our attitudes evolve. still trying to figure out how bill cosby belongs in the topic, since he's a serial rapist of children

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2021 09:05 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I feel like the underlying point is that way more people got away with forcing non-consentual sex in the past. this would be true. the farther back in time you go, the more this applies. rape committed by invading armies was once considered a right of the conqueror. that changes because our attitudes evolve. still trying to figure out how bill cosby belongs in the topic, since he's a serial rapist of children

Oh, I'm not defending Cosby in any way, shape, or form. I totally believe he drugged up young girls and took advantage of them.

I made the post when I realized he was 23 in 1960, and got to wondering just how much an an anomaly he is. Wouldn't surprise me at all if a lot of the people in his generation pointing fingers at him weren't secretly thinking "Better him then me!"

Old Post Apr 26th, 2021 09:09 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I just mean that there really was no time in history where people would have been cool with the idea of an old man slipping drugs into a child's drink and raping them. I wasn't accusing you of supporting cosby, just saying he doesn't fit the topic at all

Old Post Apr 26th, 2021 09:12 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll be honest with you folks 😊 I like drinking alcohol and when I do, I usually stay in bed on my own; I can't understand how someone would molest a child. messed wtf? Seriously f'd up.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2021 09:18 PM