KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Warrior Madness Thor vs Bloodlusted Superman

Warrior Madness Thor vs Bloodlusted Superman
Started by: DantasKEdc

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JBL
Funny how carver gets called a lie, but you make a ridiculous lying claim about Superman being stronger than WM Thor by a large margin and nothing gets said. Superman is not stronger than WM Thor. Thor x 10 is far stronger than Superman. Stop lying.

Crazy thing is, I didn't lie. There's solid evidence that RC could've killed Superman.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 5th, 2021 09:31 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by carver9
Crazy thing is, I didn't lie. There's solid evidence that RC could've killed Superman.
I know you didn't lie, but what you said was against Superman so his fans will swarm and take great offence at what you say, yet what the other person said was for Superman, naturally, nothing will be said.

Old Post May 5th, 2021 09:46 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

So present the evidence.

And don't leave out the fact that he'd just been dogpiled by several villains next time.

Originally posted by JBL
I know you didn't lie, but what you said was against Superman so his fans will swarm and take great offence at what you say, yet what the other person said was for Superman, naturally, nothing will be said.

Must be fun always being the victim.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 5th, 2021 09:50 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Red Cloud almost killed him by choking him to death and yes, he thought it was the end of his life. How does he win here? Let's use your type of argument.

I don't speak retarded

Old Post May 6th, 2021 03:49 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote